The Huntress Returns pt. 1

"What do you think?" I ask nervously as we enter Oliver and Tommy's club.

"Oh, my gosh. It looks amazing, Thea. You did this?" McKenna says in awe as she looks around the newly decorated club.

"I mean, I had the idea. After that fire they had to rebuild. The guys were looking for a new look and well, here it is." I smile as I wave around.

"Baby! You're too modest. This place is just, wow." McKenna smiles as wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"So does this mean you will be my date tomorrow night for the reopening?" I smile as I place my hands on her hips.

"I don't know." McKenna teases as she leans in.

She kisses me softly and I can't help but smile even wider.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss this for the world." She grins as she pulls away.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"I swear I didn't rob anyone." Roy groans as I approach him outside a coffee shop in the Glades.

"Really?" I ask.

"Hopefully no one you knew?" He tries.

"Relax. I'm not here to bust you or anything." I reassure him.

"Then why are you here?" Roy asks, visibly relaxing.

"You know that popular club in the Glades? Verdant?" I ask him.

"Yeah, the one that got torched by that crazy firefighter. I've boosted around there." Roy shrugs.

"Well, my brothers own it. And I think they might be hiring valet attendants. That is, if you're interested." I offer him

"You think that's a good idea? Me taking the keys to strangers' cars?" Roy laughs.

"I think it's time you put up or shut up. Besides, I'll be there and I'd hate to have another conversation like our first one, Roy." I smirk.

"Fine. Talk to your brother." Roy huffs.

"Good. I'll be in touch." I nod, walking off.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Yo!" I announce as I enter into our hideout.

"Hey. Where you been?" John greets, turning away from the computer to face me.

"Oh, I thought I'd give myself a rare morning in. Do some errands. And don't look at me like that. The club is reopening finally after that whole fiasco with Garfield Lynns. McKenna and I are going on date number six tonight, which is significant. And I don't know. It seemed like a good day to give the bad guys a rest." I sigh happily with a small smile.

"Well, it's the bad girls that I'm worried about." John explains as he pulls up a video on the computer.

"Helena." I whisper as I stare at the video of her aiming her crossbow at a man.

"Yes. Or as I like to call her your psycho ex-girlfriend. This was taken at Alley Cats, the strip joint. The police report lists the stiff's name as Gus Sabatoni." John says as we watch the video of her killing the man.

"That's Bertinelli's lawyer. Why would she come back to Starling City just for him? It's not like he did a good job. Her father's serving consecutive life sentences without parole." I snap, beginning to pace.

"Come on, Speedy, we both knew this was just a matter of time. You tried to help, you couldn't. Now the only question is how long before she drops the dime on you, me, this whole operation?" John questions.