''Tis The Season

"Go home, Thea. You've been working double time since the whole encounter with Helena. You deserve a break. Go home, enjoy Christmas." John chuckle said as he comes up behind me dozing of figure, head resting on the desk.

"Its Christmas?" I question sitting up.

"Soon. I'm taking my nephew to the mall so he can have a turn with Santa. You really didn't know?" John ask.

"No. It must've slipped past me. I, uh, I've forgotten all about Christmas." I admit.

"Another reason to go home. Be with your family. Being a vigilante can wait." John smiles before walking out of the cave.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Ollie, can I ask you a question?" I ask him, tearing my eyes away from the TV to look at him.

"Sure, since we are on commercial break." Oliver jokes.

"Where's the Christmas decorations? The holiday cheer? We love Christmas." I say.

"Well, we've just been really busy with everything. Don't worry about it." Oliver sighs.

"And the candy canes? Remember when we use to race to see who could finish first? You always lost." I recall.

"Cause you always cheated, Speedy." Oliver snorts. 

"And Dad would put Christmas trees in every room. He loved Christmas, it was the one day we were all just there. Living in the moment, focusing on the people we love must." I sigh.

"Yeah, he really did love Christmas." Oliver says sadly.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://::/:/:

"Diggle, it's the dead of night. This better be good." I grumble as I answer the phone sleepily.

"We have a problem. I'm on my way to pick you up." John says seriously.

"What kind of problem?" I question, throwing the blankets on my bed off me.

"A vigilante problem." John sighs before hanging up.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Thea, one night. One night! You couldn't go one night?" John exclaims.

"I didn't kill Adam Hunt. I already swindled millions from him, what more could I want? Besides, I don't know if you've paid attention or if you're colored blind, BUT I DONT USE BLACK ARROWS!" I exclaims point repeatedly at the crime screne pictures of a deceased Adam Hunt with his body pierced with black arrows.

"Well, who else would kill him with arrows? Besides you, Robin Hood." John sighs.

"I don't know. It's not like he was a clean guy. He probably had a bunch who were out for blood when it came to him." I sigh.

"Well, what do you think?" John questions.

"Obviously this is a set up. A way to kill Hunt that places the blame in The Hood. Whoever this is, is a legitimate Archer. They know what they're doing, the grouping of the arrows on Hunt's chest, spot on." I explain.

"If anything, this person is going to have specific merchandise." He adds.

"We find out the small details, it'll lead to the big one. Who it is." I say.

"How do you plan to do that?" John ask.

"With professional help." I answer.

:/:/:/:/:/://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Lance." Detective Lance answers from the disposable phone I sent him.

"Wasn't so sure you'd answer, Detective." I say through the voice scrambler.  

"You." Detective Lance hisses.

"I didn't kill Adam Hunt." I say.

"But you know who did?" Detective Lance guesses.

"You believe it's a copycat, well so do I. And that makes me your best bet of finding them." I say.

"What do you want?" Detective Lance huffs.

"I need one of those arrows. With that I can find them." I answer.

"Yeah, when hell freezes over." He laughs.

"We both know, that Hunt is jus the beginning. Without that arrow, this archer will run rampage. Whether or not you like it Detective, I can't do this without you and you can't do this without me." I snap.

"Aren't I the one with the arrow?" Detective Lance questions cockily.

"You're no archer, you wouldn't even know where to begin. Besides, you're bound by the law. I can do things you can't. Call me when you're ready cooperate. I've asked nicely, don't make me do this another way." I say before hanging up.

:/:/:/:/://:/:/:/:/://:/:: 

"Wow, you've surprised me twice in one day. I didn't think you'd call back so soon." I say when I answer the call.

"You've got a deal. Give me a meeting place and I'll deliver what you need." Detective Lance sighs.

"It'll be useless to set trap. You realize that, Detective?" I say.

"Look, I'm betraying everything I belive in. You've got till Christmas." Detective Lance says.

"What happens if I don't?" I challenge.

"Copycat or not, I'm coming after you." He threatens before hanging up.

'Merry Christmas to me.' 

Author's Note: vote, vote, VOTE! check out my other Arrow stories and vote on those as well. sorry this is kinda short, next one will be longer, promise. comment any questions about the story or what you would/wouldn't like to see in this story too. till next Friday! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!