Wounded

Author's Note: I am doing a back to back present chapter just because I'm a full episode behind, kinda want to try and close the gap. Also, I love present chapters more than past and I don't feel like forcing myself to write a past chapter. But nonetheless, enjoy!

As she moves to grab something off her desk, I fire another arrow towards her hand in warning. She jumps back and gasps.

"Stand still!" I command, another arrow loaded and aimed at her.

"Please don't kill me." Mom begs, stepping back as I step closer to her.

"Do you know anything about your husband's disappearance?" I ask.

"What?" She wonders.

"Is Walter Steele still alive?" I yell at her.

"I don't know where my husband is. I swear." Mom says.

"Do you anything about The Undertaking? I said don't move!" I scream as she turns to pick something up.

As I go to the release another arrow, she holds a picture of me and Oliver up in front of her.

"I'm a mother. I have a son, Oliver. A daughter, her name is Thea. She's just a teenager. Please don't take me from my children. They lost their father. They can't lose me too. Please, whoever you are, please. I have mercy." Mom begs and pleads.

"Okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." I reassure lowering my bow.

She tosses the photo and reaches down to grab a gun. She fires off several shots and I fall to the ground. She ducks behind her desk and I hear her on the phone.

"This is Moira Queen. I'm on the 39th floor. I need help. There's an intruder. Yeah. Please!" I hear Mom say to whoever's on the other line.

When she peaks over her desk, I'm gone. The only thing there is just a puddle of my blood.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

When Felicity turns around from the driver's seat of her car and gasps, I groan.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Felicity." I reassure with a groan, my voice scrambler turned off, though my face still covered by the hood.

"How do you know my name?" Felicity asks.

I rip my hood off and groan as I look up at her.

"Because you know my name, Ivy League." I say.

"Thea. Oh, wow. Everything about you just became so unbelievably clear. Oh my god, you're bleeding." Felicity rambles.

"That's not something I need to be told, Felicity!" I pant, the bullet wound causing an unbelievable amount of pain.

"You need a hosptail." Felicity states.

"My, my father's old factory in the Glades." I say.

"No, you, you need a doctor, not a steelworker." Felicity argues.

"Felicity, you have to promise me that you are gonna take me to my father's factory and nowhere else." I say in as much conviction I can muster.

"Yeah, promise. Something tells me blood stains are not covered under my lease." Felicity says as she starts the car and starts backing out of the parking garage.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:(SWITHCES TO NO ONE'S POV)

'So far the police are unwilling to comment but unsubstantiated eyewitness reports claims the Starling City vigilante attacked Mrs. Queen in her office earlier tonight. She was unarmed in the assault.' The man on TV reports as John listens closely.