Go Big

"Tommy? Yeah, I need a favor. How fast can you throw a party? Uh, I need it in my backyard within the hour. Theme? I don't know. You pick the theme, and make sure there's a crowd. A huge crowd. Yeah, go big or go home." I say to Tommy over the phone, before hanging up.  

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Thea, what the hell is this?" Oliver screams over the music of the jail theme party as he confronts me in the backyard.

I grab his arm and led Oliver in the house and into the kitchen.

"Now, repeat yourself. I think I'm going deaf from this party." I say as shake my head, trying to get rid of the ringing in my ears.

"A party? You threw a party? A jail themed party? What the hell?" Oliver gawks. 

"Okay, in my defense, I didn't pick the theme. That was all Tommy." I say defensively.

"Mom will kill you. You do realize that?" Oliver baffles.

"It's a party. Believe me, you've done worse. And come on, I needed a break. I might be going to jail, Ollie." I say truthfully. 

"This is not the way, believe me, Thea. You're angry, scared, and maybe a little heartbroken. But this isn't the healthiest way to heal." Oliver says as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"I am not heartbroken, Oliver. And enough of this, okay? You can stay or you can go, either way you need to leave me and my emotions alone." I say before walking out of the kitchen back to the party. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"I see your taking after your brother's partying ways, doesn't seem wise of you. I've got something." Diggle says as he appears behind me.

"Let's talk inside." I say, immediately getting serious putting down my drink. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Mueller's car has been parked in the warehouse district at the Glades for 45 minutes." I sigh as I hand Diggle his phone back that shows Mueller's location mark.

"Good place for an arms deal. Alright, since it's going down tonight, what do we do? Drop a dime on Mueller with the cops?" Diggle offers.

"No, the hooded vigilante. Or should I say now, the man in the hood?" I say with a small smirk.

"You can't leave the house." Diggle obliviously. 

"Doesn't need to be me, Diggle." I say with a full on smirk as I punch him in his shoulder jokingly. 

"Is this way you threw this ridiculous party? So you'd have hundreds of witness placing you here while I'm suppose to be down town dressed as the vigilante!" John snaps as he takes a step back. 

"I thought it'd be good enough just for you to be seen in the hood, I didn't count on Mueller showing up or that the Glades could possibly flooded with machine guns. Look, I promise it was never my intention to put you in harms way." I say whole heartedly. 

"Thea, I didn't join your crusade because I thought it would be easy or risk free. I just don't like being played by someone I'm suppose to be partners with. You may have gotten you use to lying to everyone in your life, but I'm the one person you don't lie to now. Because now, it could be a matter of life or death." John says angrily. 

"You're right. I'm sorry, John." I say seriously.

John turns around, turning his back to me and sighs loudly, obviously upset. 

"So am I going to jail, John?" I question. 

"Not today, man. I got to stop an arms deal." John sighs before walking out my room.