Chapter 49: The World Cup

It's official, we're 50 chapters in.

I do not own Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire or the Percy Jackson series/characters.

Quotes from book

Mind Talking between Familiar/Bonded

Bulgarian

"I don't think I've quite seen a tent like this. Changing into whatever you need it for, where did you get it?" Remus asked as he and Percy had finished setting up the outside.

"Do you remember meeting my cousin Thalia and Artemis during the Pool Party? Hate to break it to you but well..." Percy trailed off looking sheepish at Remus' shocked look.

"That Artemis was actually the Greek Goddess? I actually met a Greek God," Remus murmured shocked and frozen in place.

"Well, technically you also met my dad, which is you know, Poseidon. So you've met two Greek deities," Percy pointed out with a sheepish look.

"I think I need to sit down for a minute," Remus murmured as colored drained from his face. He actually met two deities. Sure, he knew that Poseidon was Percy's dad but he somehow didn't connect that Poseidon was the Poseidon until now. Hearing about it and then actually remember/meeting them were two different things. He was so used to wizards or witches being named after the deities that the name didn't connect until now.

Percy looked confused as Remus just sat on the ground and stared at the tent in shock. "I think I broke him," Percy muttered to himself as he set down the stakes in his hand and sat next to Remus.

"Uh, Remus old pal, mate, whatever Brit thing you wanna say, you good man?" Percy asked hesitantly.

"Just...give me a moment. Let it sink in," Remus murmured.

Percy nodded and placed his hand on Remus' neck and rubbed the back comforting, maybe it might help, maybe not. But he figured it could ground Remus in any way.

"Okay...Okay, I think I won't freak out. Not yet at least, still sinking but I'm more focused. You can explain about the tent more," Remus said back to Percy but didn't stop Percy from rubbing his neck, it felt oddly comforting and Remus really didn't want to displace the hand.

"Right. Tents. Uh, the Hunters of Artemis have these tents for themselves. Often so they can keep their armoury also in their sleeping quarters but can also train inside the tents in case it's raining outside or there's a lot of mud. It's really helpful storing their clothes and belongings. So, when I was taking my world trip after the Second War to check on all magical beings to let them know the war was over, Artemis gave me a tent saying that as a respectable male and saving them once more that I might want it. She gave the rest of the seven one too, so sometimes each year we just met up and go camping. But yeah, magical tent that reads the intent of someone entering and makes the room needed. There are some limitations, but not much," Percy explained.

Unknown to either as Remus never discovered the room, but there was a room at Hogwarts just like this called the Room of Requirements. When pacing outside said room and thinking of what you want, the room will change according to the desired wish and help the person entering it.

"Sounds handy," Remus commented as the two finally got moving, knowing that the game would be starting relatively soon.

They finished putting in the stakes before Percy went inside and brought out some logs that he had brought with him before making a make-shift campfire that would be safe and grabbed some of the camping chairs with him. Remus then stuck them to the ground and an anti-stealing charm on them and the tent before the two felt confident enough to leave their tent alone.