Chapter 13

A/N

Disclaimer: there will be time skips to avoid too much fillers in one chapter but I promise the last part will lead to something.

****

Monday morning and Mrs. Emily really did enroll Noah in Forks High.

It's kind of nice I guess since I have someone to walk with me every school mornings, even though I'm good as talking to a statue because of Noah's silence as we made our way along the sidewalk path towards the school.

"So, can I see your class schedule?" I told Noah as we got to his locker which wasn't that far from mine.

Noah held a piece of paper tightly in his hand which I guess was his class schedule. Without waiting for his response, I took the paper from him and glanced at it myself.

I was in shock realizing we have the same class. Like literally the same.

Don't get me wrong. I was glad he's in my class. At least in this way we could spend plenty of time together. I wanted to bring back the old days so badly and I think this is a great first step.

True we are currently living in the same house but we never really get to interact with each other rather than when we have our before sleeping chats.

"This is great," I exclaimed with a wide grin. "We better get to class now."

But before we did, we dropped by Harris' locker and I saw him right away.

"Hey! Glasses!" I greeted him, acknowledging the fact that he was currently wearing his glasses. He shut the door of his locker and looked back over his shoulder, flashing me a smile before turning around completely. Noah was trailing behind me but Harris didn't seem to care about his presence anymore since the last time he did so, he just got snubbed.

"Yeah," Harris replied as he adjusted the strap of his backpack. "I just felt like wearing them today."

"Good for you," I beamed.

Finally, Harris acknowledged the guy behind me who was wearing long sleeved black shirt.

"So he's here huh?" Harris told me in a whisper that only I can hear.

"Yeah. There's really nothing wrong with that," I whispered back.

Harris sniggered and shook his head in amusement. "Just hope he isn't going to be one of them," Harris gestured his head to the direction where a group of football players gathered in a corner. He was referring them.

I only huffed a sigh then punched his shoulder playfully. We both laughed, which only got cut off when Noah scoffed.

On cue, the bell rang.

"I'll see you in History," Harris said. He nodded his head to Noah, adjourning himself, before turning around and walk his way to his class.

"We better go," I said to Noah, grabbing hold of his hand. We started walking to our class as well.

When Noah and I entered the room where our English class will be, we were greeted by a loud raspy voice.

"Noah?" A guy named Stuart started approaching us. "Noah Pryce?"

Noah looked at him sternly.

That's right! I told myself. Of course there will be people who knows him here. He did, after all, used to live here.

"It's me Stuart," he smiled widely showing off his pearly white teeth. "Remember me? We were in grade school together."

Noah's face was still stoic but he did a slight nod to acknowledge the guy's claim.