ONE

Khuda jaane Konsi Baat Kya Hai,
Aur Kab Tumse Baat Hogi.

Musafir Hai Hum Bhi
Musafir Ho Tum Bhi,
Jaane Kis Modh Par Ab Mulaqaat Hogi......

MARIA ALI AHWAAN'S POV

Black. Everything is pitch back. I am unable to trace even a speck of light around me. It is suffocating and making me feel scared, sending chills against my whole body.

I feel as if I am being watched and it is not a good feeling at all. Goosebumps rose making me shiver in fear and turn around frantically to search for light.

My legs automatically started moving frantically to find an escape route.

"You can't run away from me Maria."

The voice stopped me on my tracks making my heart beat at an uncontrollable rate. Whoever it was, it was evil. I can feel it.

"Stay away from me."

I screamed, mustering all the courage I had within myself.

"You can't stop me, Maria. I will have you."

His sadistic laugh echoed everywhere and it seemed he was near. I am scared. I am scared of him even when I am unable to see his face.

No I can't let him near me. I need to get out of here as soon as possible. Ya Rabb help me.

I started running away to find a place to hide. To save myself from the evil man who is after me. I don't know where my legs are taking me but I know that I have to get away as soon as possible.

"Run as much as you want but you can't escape me."

He laughed mocking me. Tears rolled out of my cheeks feeling scared to get caught.

Sweat beads start forming on my forehead fearing him and I increased my pace when I saw light. It was my escape. I felt happy seeing light.

Now I was sure I could escape. Few more steps and I will be out. I would be able to save myself from the evil man after me.

My bubble of happiness was broken with his sudden voice.

"Gotcha."

He tried holding me when suddenly I was pulled by someone into light. My hands automatically went around my savior and I hugged him like my whole life depended on it.

"You are safe my love. I won't let anyone touch you."

I was in someone's arms and the weirdest part is that I felt secured. I felt peace inside me. The stranger felt like.....HOME.

Pulling myself out of his arms I tried looking at his face, the face of my savior but my eyes opened abruptly and I realized I was dreaming.

I was only able to see his eyes. His hypnotic dark brown eyes.

Gasping for breath I got up feeling my back soaked with sweat from the nightmare I just had and turned towards the side table beside me for water as my throat felt parched when my eyes landed on the wall clock.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She knew she was late for the breakfast as soon as her eyes landed on the wall clock and it also meant one thing that she was in trouble.