Chapter 10: Grounded

I wake up to see the boys faces surrounding me. I look around. Uh oh. They found me. And now I'm home. Did I say home? I meant One Direction's place. "Uh.. hi guys." I say nervously. "Meghan." Louis and Liam say as they look at me stern. Why are they such a parent? "Am I in trouble?" I ask them. "Your in Deep trouble." They all say. Crap.

"NO! WHY?! PLEASE.. STOP!!" I say as they tickle me. "Spit it out Meghan. Why did you run away?" Zayn says. "I'M NOT TELLING!! AND YOU DON'T KNOW MY REAL TICKLISH SPOT ANYWAYS!!" I shout. Oops. "Where?" Harry asks. "Why would I tell?" I say innocently. "Hey lads I know.." Says Niall. "THE TOES!!" He screams before they all start attacking my feet. I scream. Yup. That's my ticklish spot. Thanks Niall. "OKAY.. OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TELL!! IT'S CUZ YOU ALL TREAT ME LIKE I'M 2!! NOW STTOPP!!!!!" I screech. The let go, and I breath. Finally. I get get some air in my lungs. "Why would you think that?" Louis asks, puzzled. "You do! I don't have to think about it!! You grounding me. Harry not letting me cook. Being so concerned over me." I say. "What do you mean Harry not letting you cook?" Liam asks. "He won't let me cook because I burned myself." I say. "OH MY GOD!! WHERE?!" Louis screams. Told you, parent. "Not showing." I say. Harry lifts up my shirt and they all gasp. I don't want them all see my stomach!! Too much skin shown. It's embarrassing. And now Harry let's them see. "Love! Why didn't you say anything?!" Niall says. "Because I didn't have to. I can handle myself." I say. Harry is still holding up the shirt. I pull it down, holding it down. "Meghan, can we please fix it? Help you?" Harry asks. He makes it sound like I have some mental problem. But I look into his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. I nod, falling in love with his eyes. His smiles. Oh lord, his dimples. I think I might faint. Stay strong. I look away, blushing. "Let's go!!" Niall screams, picking me up. "You know I can walk fine, Niall." I say. "I know but it's more fun carrying you." He says. I sigh, and let him. He takes me to the bathroom, lets me down. "Lift up your shirt." Harry says, grinning his cheeky grin. Ughhhh. I lift it only a little. "Daring, you have to lift it more if were going to help you." Zayn says calmly. "Okay." I say. I lift it up so they can see the burn, but no higher. I'm NOT letting them see my bra. Louis put this stuff on it and wrapped it up a little. "Hey, what's that?" Louis says, looking at the huge scrape on my side. I got that from when I was running across the road, a car brushed against me. "Nothing." I say. "It's something. Let's put medicine on it." Louis says. "Fine." I say. He puts this liquid on it. Hey.. it bubbles. Uh oh. I remember this stuff. "AH!! OW!!!!!!" I scream. It hurts a lot. "I know it hurts but you need to stay still." Louis says. I nod. He puts it on again. "AHHHH!!" I scream. "MEGHAN!!" Louis shouts. I'm wincing at the pain. "Meghan, it will be okay. Just stay still please?" Harry says, holding my hand. Louis puts a cloth in my mouth. "Just in case." He says, putting the medicine on again. I wince, and feel tears. They burn as they fall down my cheek. "Just one more time, Meghan?" Louis says. It sounded like a question but it wasn't. I nod feeling another tear roll down my cheek and onto my lip. He puts it on and I scream into the towel. "Good girl." Harry says, hugging me. I stand up and walk to my room. I lie on my bed, face first, crying. I look at my wound. It's huge. I opened a lot, and is bright red. I cry harder just looking at it. Harry comes in. "Meghan, honey are you okay?" He says. I shake my head and he hugs me. We lay down as he rocks me to sleep.

The next morning I get up and get dressed in red jeans and a striped long sleeve. Oh yeah Louis style! I look through my photo album, bored. I flip the page to see my and my hockey team. I miss them. I miss playing hockey. Hey, I wonder if people play hockey here?  I throw on a sweater with mittens and a hat. I walk downstairs, careful not to wake anyone. I leave a note on the table. If I don't, I know I'll get grounded again. Hey guys! Went out for a little bit, be back soon. Lots of Love, Meghan.  I walk down the street, looking for an arena. I mean, it's London, would they have arena's here? Hey! Would you look at that! Right in front of me is a hockey arena. Looks old. My favourite kind. I walk inside and go through the doors to the ice. A game is going on. Sweet. I go to the snack bar and get a hot chocolate. I sit down in a chair, letting my hands warm up by holding the drink. I watch the game. I miss this. I bet the boys don't like Hockey. Even if they did, they're to busy with their NEW life's (being One Direction) to watch this, or enjoy it. "YES!" I shout as one of the teams get a goal. I love this so much!! I watch as they skate on the ice, fighting for the puck. I wish that was me. I look to the woman beside me. "Who are you watching?" I ask. "My son. He's on the white team. Number 17." She says. I love talking to hockey moms. "Cool! I'll cheer for him!" I say. "Who are you watching?" She asks me. "Nobody in particular. Just watching for fun." I say back. "Hey aren't you Harry Styles girlfriend?" She asks. "Actually he's my fiancee." I say. "Well congrats." She says. "Thanks." I said.

"My daughter is a really big fan of him and you. Do you think you could give her a autograph?" "Sure." She hands me a piece of paper and a pen. "What's her name?" I said writing. "Margarite." She says. "That's a pretty name." I say, handing her the paper. "Hey, maybe we could have a coffee some time?" She asks, handing me her number. "Sure." I say handing her mine. "Oh, got to go. Talk to you soon?" She says. "Yup. Nice meeting you." I said. "Nice meeting you too!!" She says as she leaves. I know she was like 30, but it's nice to have some girl to talk to. I bring my eyes back to the game.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I wake up, yawning. I get up, get dressed and go down stairs to get breakfast. I go over to the counter. What's this? I think as I look at a note on the table. Hey Guys! Went out for a little bit, be back soon. Lots od Love, Meghan. It says. Where did she go now? I run to her room. Maybe there will be something like a clue there. I open the door, to see a clean room. Her bed is made and everything. Since when does she make her bed? That's not a good sign. Then I see on her bed a book. I look over to see it's a photo album. Hmm. The page is flipped to a hockey team. Must be her hockey team. She plays hockey? That's weird. Wait! That must mean she went to the arena. I go outside and walk towards the arena. The open the door to get a gust of freezing air. BRR. How could she like this? I go to the stands and look around. Where could she be? There she is! She is sitting by herself, watching the game. I slowly walk up to her. She doesn't see me. "Meghan?" I said. "Huh? Oh Harry! Uh.. hey." She says. "What are you doing here?! Your still grounded." I said. She sighs. "Fine Harry. Take me away. Go ahead." She says lifting up her arms in defeat. "Meghan that's not what I meant..."

"Wasn't it Harry?! Can't you give me my space! This is something I actually enjoy. Something I actually have enjoyed here so far!"

"Why do you like 'Hockey' so much?"

"Why does it matter? I mean, of course you wouldn't care, you have better things to do, right?! Like singing for a whole bunch of stupid girls. Yeah, that's cool."

"You used to be one of those stupid girls."

"Yeah, I was stupid. Stupid for ever liking you guys and saying yes to marry you!"

"Meghan you don't mean that, do you?"

"Maybe I do. So here. You can keep it till I figure out if I want it or not." She says as she hands me her ring. I watch as she walks away.