Chapter 9: Home sweet home

Sorry about the last chapter being so short.. this one I will make longer!

Caitlyn xx

The whole plane ride from New York to London I had butterflies. I mean, Harry Styles just asked me to Marry him! Who wouldn't have butterflies? We are driving to the hotel now. "Are we there yet?" I ask. "Not yet." Says Louis, with his eyes on the road. "How about now?" I ask.

"Not yet Meghan."

"Now?"

"NO."

"How about now?"

"MEGHAN SHUT UP!"

"Okay."

The boys don't know that Harry and I are getting married yet. And we are going to keep it that way for a while.

By the way guys, the first ring they show on the video to the right is the ring Harry gave Meghan.

Finally, we get there. "Whoa." i say as I look at their home. It's huge! "Cool huh?" Harry says. I nod as I run to the door. I open it and walk inside. They actually keep things clean. The house is spotless, probably because they barely spend any time in here. And it's just beautiful. "This house is awesome! Where do I sleep?" I say. I mean, if this is awesome, my room will be even more awesome! "This way." Niall says showing me up the stairs. "TA- DA!" He says as he opens the door. It's white with hot pink curtains and hot pink bed and dresser. My stuff has been put away in drawers. ERG! I think as I look to see my bras and underwear have been put away too. Perverts. But my room looks awesome! "Wow.. this.. is .. amazing." I say to Niall. "You mean amazayn!" I hear Zayn holler from downstairs. I laugh as I look around. "Hey Meghan.. what's that on your finger?" He says as he points to my ring. Crap. "Uh, nothing just a ring." I say.

"Then why is it on your RING finger?" He asks.

"Cuz that's were rings go. DUH. RING finger!"

"Only meant for wedding bands. Meghan?"

"It dosen't fit any other finger."

"Yeah?"

He reaches over and pulls it from my finger and puts it on my middle finger.

"Looks like it fits there." He says.

"Yeah well it looks better on the ring finger!"

"What are you hidding?"

"Nothing!!!"

"Meghan?" He gives me the serious look. Dam I have to tell him. "Well.." I say as I shut the door behind me.

"You can't tell any one kay?" I say. "Gotcha." He says. "Me and Harry are getting married." I say. "OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE TO TELL!! I GOT TO!!!!" He screams. "Shhh!!" I say as I put a hand over his mouth. "You can't tell anyone. Or else your food will be gone. Got it?" I said. "Yup. My lips are sealed." He says as he does the zipper on his lips. "Okay good." I say as I open the door to let him out.I walk downstairs to see Harry looking at me. I mouth, he knows but he's not telling. He nods and looks away. "I'm hungryyyyyyyy." Niall says. "Okay? What are you hungry for?" I ask him. "NANDO'S!!!!" He yells. Of course. "Fine. Let's go." I say as  me and Niall walk out the door with the four other boys following close behind.

After we get back to the house, I run to my room. "What are you doing?" Harry asks. "Having a shower!!" I shout. "NO!! ME FIRST!!" Harry screams as he runs upstairs. I quickly turn on the water and lock the door. "AWW MEGHAN PLEASE!!!" Harry whines. "I don't think so." I say as I get undressed and in the shower. "Let me come in with you!" Harry says. I bet he's smiling his cheeky grin right now. "EWW!!! NO!!!" I shout through the door. "Hmmph." He says. Good. He walked away. I think as I wash myself. I get out and wrap a towel around my body. I hear someone talking outside the door. 1.. 2.. 3!!!" I hear. What the hell? Then the door breaks down. I see Harry, Louis, and Zayn standing right in front of me. "AHH! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!!" I scream. "Sorry." Louis says as he turns around. Harry is staring at me. "Can you just wear that instead of clothes?" Harry asks. I'm going kill that boy. "GET OUT!!" I scream as I push them out. But they are strong. They stay right there. "GRR." I say as I hop back into the shower, pulling the curtain so they can't see me. IDIOTS... I think as I stand there. I'm actually mad at them. I mean, It was embarrassing! Plus Zayn and Louis were there which makes it worse. I hear them walk away, and I come out. I get dressed and walk out. I walk into the living room, and sit on the couch. I'm not talking to anyone, even when Niall asks if I want food, which I do. I'm starving! But I'm ignoring everyone. "Aw, babe what's wrong?" Harry asks. I ignore him. "Niall. Get the chair." Harry says. What are they doing? "Louis. Get the rope." He says. Wait. Uh oh. I jump up and run but Harry stops me and tackles me to the ground. He sits on me until Niall and Louis come back. Zayn and Liam come back from grocery shopping and look at us confused. Harry picks me up and puts me on the chair. I try to get up, but he sits me back down and ties me up with rope. "Now, are you ready to talk?" Harry asks. I stare into blank space, not answering. They are not going to crack me."Feed her french toast." Harry says. NO! I hate french toast! Traitor. I think. But I'm not cracking. When they try to feed me, I keep my mouth closed. They can't feed me. HA. But then Niall plugs my nose. What is he doing? Dam he's good. I hold my breath for as long as I can, then when I open my mouth just a little bit, Louis shoves in French toast. Yuck! I chew it and then spit it in Harry face. I almost laughed at the face Harry gives me. But I cover my mouth. "Talk little girl." Zayn. I keep looking blankly into space, not giving in. "Okay, I have a plan." Liam says. Hate you Liam. He brings the boys in and whispers something to them. Then they break up and look at me evilly. What are they going to do? "1..2. 3!!" They shout as they start tickling me. I can't.. laugh! But instead i start cursing at them, while laughing. "Talk Meghan!" Harry shouts. "O.. O.. Okay!! I'm mad that you broke into the bathroom." And that's all I would say around the rest of the guys. "I see..." Harry says as he unties me. Once he does, I bolt out of the chair and out onto the streets.