Chapter 20: The Best Day For A Wedding

*Meghan's P.O.V*

Oh my god!! Today? For real??!! Me and Alex are going shopping ALL day, for the perfect dress. "This one!! C'mon it's got to be!" Alex said, pointing to a dress. "I don't know, I think  it's too puffy." I said, scratching my fake beard. "Try these on!" Alex said, giving me like 50 dresses. I walked into the change room to try them on. I come out in the first one. "Too.. red." Alex said, looking at the red roses. "Says the girl with the Kool-Aid hair." I said with a a smirk. "Hey! Not nice!" She said jokingly. I went back into the change room and put on the next dress. "Too flat." She said. I sigh, walking back in. "Too, ugly." She said. "Thanks." I said. "Too, stripy." She said. "Stripy?!? It has no stripes!!" I said. "It's an excuse, It's awful." She said. Hours later, "PERFECT!! IT'S PERFECT!!!" She shouted. I looked in the mirror. It's beautiful. It is tight at my breast, then flows down like magic. "This is the dress!" I squealed, turning in circles. A lady rushed over. "So this is the one?" She asked. I nodded, a huge grin smeared on my face. "Okay, come with me." She said. I followed her up to the counter. "Now, show me the price tag please." She said. I hand her the piece of paper. "So your total comes to.. $365." She said. I didn't know they were that much. Oh well. I put my debit card into the machine, paying for it. "Okay, er you might want to change out of it." She said. "Oh. Right." I said, dashing off to the change room. I come back, in my regular clothes. She put my dress in a big, white bag. "Thank you!" I said, grabbing Alex's hand and running out. I can't wait for the wedding!

*Harry's P.O.V*

This is too much work. I insisted on setting up the whole wedding. I didn't want her doing anything but picking out her dress. I have everything, but the cake. I drove to metro, searching for the right cake. Finally, I found a cake with 2 cute wedding people on it. I bought the cake, and got out of there. I set the cake at the table, at the church. She wanted it here, so here it is. We are all ready and dressed. All the guests are here. But where's Meghan?

*Meghan's P.O.V*

I can't. I just can't. Alex did my hair and makeup, I'm wearing the dress, it's just, I need my father. But he isn't here, he is in a better place. How can I do this without him? I see Louis walk in. "Meghan Harry is.. Whoa." He said. I laughed. "Why arn't you out there?" He asked. "Louis, I need my dad. I need someone to walk me up the isle." I said. "Oh right. Well, um.." He said. "Louis, will you go down the isle with me?" I asked. "Of course." He said with a smile. I linked arms with him. I heard the music start up, Louis flashing me a quick smile, before we started to walk. I see Harry looking at me with a huge grin on his face. I can't help but smile back. I looked over at Alex and my mom, who give me quick blow kisses. Finally, the day will come. Once I get to Harry, louis lets go and stands back. "Now, Harry Edward Styles do you take Meghan Rose Foster to be your wedded wife through sickness and health, pain and death, forever?" The minister  asked. "I do." Harry said. "And do you, Meghan Rose Foster, take Harry Edward Styes to be your husband through sickness and health, pain and death, forever?" He asked. "I do." I said. "You may now kiss the bride." He said, leaning back and me and Harry leaned forward and kissed.

OMG!! YAY!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!! FINALLY!! Rememeber, VOTE, FAN COMMENT!! LOVE YA'LL!

CAITLYNXX