Chapter 15: Singing for someone

"What? No." I said quickly, snatching the book from his hands. "Who wrote these?" He asked. "Someone." I said. "Did you?" He asked. "No! I don't write, or sing!" I said. "I know you wrote these. Sing one for me?" He asked. "No way curly!" I said, closing my eyes. "Please?" I won't make fun of you if you suck." He said. Thanks. That makes me feel SO much better. "I don't think so." I said. "Please? C'mon Meggy." Harry whines. "I suck." I said. Well at least compared to the boys voices. They have such gorgeous voices and my voice sucks. "I dout that. Now sing." He said, pointing to the song I just wrote. "Okay." I said. I sing the whole song again to  him. "Well..?" I asked him. "Who was that about?!" He asked mad. "It was about you Harry." I said. "Oh." He said, his voice relaxing. "SING TO THE BOYS!! SING TO THE BOYS!!!" He screams. "Nooo." I said, suddenly getting nervous. "Why? Your really good." Harry said. "But I don't want the boys knowing! I didn't even want you knowing." I said. "Were you ever going to tell me? Your fiancee?" He asked. "Well.. no." I said. "You need to trust me. I would never hate you if you sucked." He said. "But.." I started. "Don't." He said as he kissed me. He released and said "I love you, your beautiful and your talented! I can't get better than that! Now, stop putting yourself down, and listen to me. Your perfect." He said. I lean in and kiss him again. "EWW! GET A ROOM!!" I hear Louis yell from the door. "We have a room! Now get out!!" I shout, pushing Louis out of the room, shutting the door behind me. "What a loser." I said to Harry as I kiss him again. "C'MON HARRY!! WE GOT TO GO!!!!" I hear Louis yell. "Sorry babe, Louis is calling." He said with a smirk. "Aww, Okay. If you have to..." I said. "We have an interview. You can handle yourself for a while?" He said. "Yeah. Now go! I'll miss ya." I said. "I'll miss you more." He said as he kissed me again. "UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DRAMATIC AND SAPPY!! NOW LET'S GO HARRY!!" Niall said as he grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him out of the room. I hear the front door slam and I know they're gone. I'm so lucky to live with One Direction.

*A couple hours later..*

I get a text from Harry. Harry <3: Hey you wanna do something? I have an hour break. Me: Sure. Wanna go to Nando's? -Without Niall-. I laugh at my own text. I wait a couple of minutes for him to text back. Harry <3: Sure. The boys said it was okay that I left for a while. Niall said to bring him the leftovers. Me: Of course I'll give him the leftovers! Our little leprechaun needs to eat so he can get big and strong. :P   Harry <3: Haha. Niall says he's going to kill you. See you soon. Me: See ya. I put my phone away and change into something presentable. I'm wearing a blue and while striped sundress with my white flats. I quickly curl my already curly hair and walk to Nando's. It's not far away so I'll walk. Once I get there I sit at a table for 2. "Hi what would you like to order?" Asked a lady. "Oh nothing right now I'm uh.. waiting for a friend." I said. "Alright." She said as she wlaked over to another table. I look at the clock. 2:05. He's 5 minutes late. It's okay. I'll wait. I take out my book I've been reading. Bad girls don't die. I read a couple chapters and look at the clock again. 2:15. I read a couple more chapters. 2:30. I finish the whole book then look at the clock again. 3:17. He stood me up. I don't know why, but he did. I get up and leave. I walk home, and feel one single tear fall. I walk to the house and make myself grilled cheese. I'm starving. And it's comfort food. I hear the door open and see 5 boys walk in. One Direction. I see Harry spot me and run over to me. "Meghan I'm so s..." He started. "Save it you idiot. I can't believe you!" I yell as I smash the plate I'd used for grilled cheese on the floor. I run upstairs, crying.

*Harry's P.O.V*

What the hell? I was apologizing to Meghan, then she stopped me. She called me an idiot, and smashed a plate on the ground. She must have been pissed. Then she ran upstairs, crying? All the boys turn to look at me, some confused, some mad. "What? I didn't mean to, I got stopped in traffic and my phone died." I said. "Tell her that! She thinks you stood her up!" Zayn said. "I would never do that!" I shout as I run up the stairs. "Meghan?" I said as I knocked on her door. "Go away." She said. I open the door anyway. "Meghan I'm sorry. The traffic was bad, and my phone was died." I said. "I forgive you." She said. "I didn't mean to! I would never.. you forgive me?" I said. "Ya." She said. "Oh good." He said. "Hey, where's Alex?" She asked. "She went out with Liam." I said. "Ah, she listened to me." She with a smirk. What does she mean? "Anyway, I'm going to go now..." I said. "Okay bye. Loves ya." She said as she kissed me on the cheek. "Just the cheek?" I said. "Yup.Bye." She said as she pushed me out of her room.

*Liam's P.O.V*

After me and Alex went on our 'date' I went upstairs to talk to Meghan. "Hey Meghan!" I said. "Hey, what's up Uncle Liam?" She said with a smirk. "Well, I wanted to tell you something about Alex." I started. "Sure. Lay it on me." She said. "Well, I really super like her. I really want to date her, for her to be mine. But I don't know if she likes me." I said. "Aw Lee that's so cute!" She said. "Will you talk to her for me? I really want her." I said. "Sure Leeyum." She said. "Thanks." I said as I walked out of the room.

*Alex's P.O.V*

I hear Meghan call me. She's so lazy. I walk up to our room. "Yes?" I said in a creepy voice. "I need to talk to you. About Niall and Liam." She said. Well this is going to be fun. "Mine and Liam's date went fabulous! We went to the park and had a picnic and went for a canoe ride!" I said. "Aw. That's so cute!" She said. "I know!!" I said. "So, who do you like better? Which date did you like better?" She asked. "Well, I think I like Niall better." I said. I can see Meghan's mouth drop.