Chapter 6: Can we start over?

I stare at Meghan wide eyed. I kissed her? Was I drunk? I must have been. Right? "Meghan I.." I stammer as I look at her. "Niall, I know you were drunk. I least I think you were drunk. Were you?" She asks. Was I drunk? Or was I just having a little fun since I had no date.? "Yeah. I think so." I say. Even if I wasn't drunk, I don't want her knowing. "Okay." She says as she pulls me into a hug. I hear the door open and see Liam walk in. She grips me tighter and I let her.

Guys keep voting, commenting, and fanning!! Tell you friends, family and even arch enemies please! Thanks

Caitlyn x

*Meghan's P.O.V*

"Meghan, can we talk ALONE?" Liam says looking at Niall with fierce eyes. Niall looks at me. "I guess." I say as I wipe the tears off my face. Niall walks out of the room, giving me a be careful look. I nod as he shuts the door behind him. "Meghan I'm so.." Liam starts but I cut him off. "Save it Liam." I say as I hop back onto top bunk when I slip. I feel arms catch me and look to see Liam. He drops me gently back onto the ground. "Thanks, but your not getting any friend points though." I say as I sit on the bottom bunk. "Meghan. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry. I'm just looking out for you. 'Cuz I care about you. Peace offering?" Liam says as he hands me a bag of gummy bears. "How did you know these are my favourite?" I say grabbing the bag. "Well, I talk to Harry a lot. Forgive me?" He says. I nod. I can't stay mad at him when he gave me gummy bears. I hug him then stand back. "Friends?" He says as he sticks out a hand. "Not friends." I say. He looks at me truly hurt. "LEEYUM! I'm just kidding! Friends." I say as I shake his hand. He looks relieved. "Don't do that!" He says. I laugh and walk out. I open my bag of gummy bears and pop some in my mouth to see Niall looking at me weird. "Niall are you oka.. AH!" I say as Niall jumps on me. "Give me gummy bears!!" He shouts and he sits on top of me. "No! And get off of me! Your fat!" I say. "Is everyone fat to you?" I hear Harry say with a playful smirk. "Maybe." I say. "Meghan! Just give me one.... or twenty." Niall says. "Uh. No way." I say as I flip him then stand up. "You see, I'm a black belt in karate." I say. The boys mouths drop. I smile. The bus stops at our hotel and we get out. There is a mob of fans waiting for us. "Uh oh." I say. "What?" Harry asks. I see camera's. I'm shy. I don't like being on camera. "Um.. nothing. I will wait in the tour bus." I say as I turn. "No! Stay with meh!" Harry says. "But Hazz I don't wanna.." I say. "Don't you want the world to know we are dating? I'm ready now." I smirk. But I don't want to be on camera! "Yay! Just do it without me!" I say as I turn around and start to walk. But a fan stops me. "Who are you? And why are you with MY HAZZA BEAR?!" This girl screams. "Um.. sorry kid. We are dating." I say. This girl just looks at me so angry. Then she slaps me. Hard across the face. I put my hand to me face to hide it. "Look, girl. STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN." She says as she stalks off. She looked about 12. Idiot. I run towards the bus when someone stops me. A tall dark haired boy is in front of me. Zayn. "Move." I say as I try to get around him. He just stands there. UGH! "Please move Zayn." I say. He still dosen't move. "What happend to your face?" He says as he sees me holding it. "Nothing." I say. "Show me." "No!" I say. But he grabs my hand and pulls it down, and gasps. "What?" I say. "Come look." He takes me inside into the bathroom, where I can see. "OH MY.." I say as I look at myself. I have a huge purple/ blue blotch on my face. God that girl can slap hard. I feel the tears coming. No not again!! Meghan! The boys wil think your weak! I wipe my eyes quickly and storm out of the room. I'm finding that girl.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I cute 12 year girl comes up to me smiling really happily. "Hi Harry Styles!! I'm a big big fan!!" She says. Aw. She's kinda cute. I could go out with her if I wanted... Harry! I mentally slap myself. You have a girlfriend and her name is Meghan. Stop thinking about how pretty this girl is. "Hi. What's your name?" I ask. "I'm Emma. And I love you!" She says. "I love you too." I say. Wait what?! What am I saying? Got to stop myself. "Well I really got to go. Nice meeting you Emma!" I say. "Well bye Harry. I have something for you." She says as she pulls something from behind her back. OH MY GOD. It's a gold necklace that has my name printed on it. "It's for you. I used all my allowance and birthday money on it for you." Emma says. "Why, thank you Emma." I say as I bend down letting her put it on me. "Here's my number. Maybe you could cal me and we could hang out? Or go out?" She says as she hands me a piece of paper. "I would love to." I say as I put it in my pocket. "Good bye." I say as I kiss her on the cheek. She smiles and blushes and I look up to see Meghan staring at me hurt. "Megha.." I say but she walks away.