Chapter 17: Forget you

• Dedicated to Grace Strongman

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Grace for just being an awesome friend!!

*Meghan's P.O.V*

I walk downstairs to see fighting going on everywhere. Alex is crying, Liam and Niall are yelling at each other, and Louis and Harry and beating up each other. "WILL EVERYBODY STOP!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone stops, and looks at me. "What the bloody hell is going on in here?!" I said. "Liam, Niall..?" I said. "Liam is hurting my girlfriend's feelings." Niall said. "OH SO YOUR DATING TOO?! GREAT!" Liam said. "Okay Harry and Louis? Why are you 2 fighting??!" I said. "It's fun!" Louis said. Oh god. "AND where's Zayn?!" I said. "In the shower." Harry said. "Okay I've had it!! Me and Alex are living by ourselves, across the street!" Niall said, grabbing Alex's hand and walking out the door. "WHOA HOLD IT!!" I scream. "Alex is MY friend and she is staying with ME." I said. That stops Niall. "Then I'll go by myself!!" Niall screamed, grabbing his stuff and walking out. 

"But why... why can't we just.. all be  friends?" Alex asked me, tears filling her eyes. "I don't know.. I guess they both like you." I said. "I know that! I should just break up with Niall and go home." Whimpered Alex. "Oh no. You are NOT going home and you are NOT breaking up with Niall. You love him! Just because Liam is mad gives you no right to break up with Niall." I said. "But we don't even see each other! He lives across the street and when I knock on his door, he's never home. I want to live with him Meghan!" Alex said. "Aright, have it your way! If you want to live Niall then we'll just have to get him back here." I said with a smirk.

*knock knock!* As I pound on Niall's door. Finally, he answers. He looks horrible.  His hair is sticking out everywhere, and he's in his boxes. That's NOT what makes it horrible. Trust me, it makes it all better. "Uh Niall, can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah, make yourself at home." He said. I walk in, and cover my nose. It smells awful in here. And it's so messy. "Er.. Alex wants you back. Everybody does." I started. "DO they?! Will let them come here then!!" Niall shouted. "Uh, I don't think they would want to live here." I said, still covering my nose. "Oh. Well if they want me that bad, then I guess it would be worth it then huh?!" Niall said. "Please come back Niall, we love you... Alex loves you." I said, tearing up. "Well, I'n not coming back until LIAM apologizes!" Niall said. "Oh, um, kay." I said as I quickly walked away. I keep walking, head down, when I bump into something. I fall backwards, but something catches me. Someone. I look up to see a ginger boy, with pale blue eyes. I stand up and brush myself off. "Thanks." I quickly muttered. "Your welcome! Are you okay?" Asked the boy. "Yeah, fine." I said. "What's your name?" He asked. "Meghan. Your's?" I asked. "James." He said in a thick british accent. "So are you really okay? What happened??" James asked. "What do you mean... oh. Er.. It's about my friend." I said. "Tell me everything." James replied.

I told James everything. About Liam and Niall. He said he understood. I don't know if he really does though. But I like him. He's really nice. So I got his text number. He told me to text him or call if there was anything I needed, or needed to talk about. I thanked him, and made my way. Where I was going, I don't know. I just wanted to get away from everything. So I ended up walking to the park. I sit on the bench, looking at the river. More like a waterfall. I pull a penny from my pocket and throw in the water, making a wish. I wish for everything to back to normal. For Niall to come back, and for Liam to stop fighting with Niall and Alex. And for us all to love each other.  I look up to see a beautiful sky full of stars. I hope everything gets better real soon.