Chapter 8: Forever and Ever

My mom is calling me. I better get up anyway. Why? Because today is graduation. And I'm excited!!!! I roll out of bed and get dressed in my purple sparkly dress. I put on my black sparkly heels and do my hair. I curl my blond hair and put mascara on which really brings out the green in my eyes. I walk downstairs to see my mom. "Honey you look beautiful! I'm so proud of you!!" My mom says. "Thanks mom. I'm really nervous." I said. "Oh don't be! You'll have lots of fun and you won't blow your speech.. I promise." She says. "I hope so." I reply as I eat some cereal. "C'mon! Let's go! Your going to be late!" My mom screeches. "Okay okay!" I say as I get in the car. Once we get to the school, I see all my friends. I'm going to miss them when Harry takes me to London with him. "MEGHAN!! I'm so excited!! What about you?!" Alex says. God. I'm going to miss her too. So much. "Yeah! Oh course!!" I say. Well, I am. I'm just going to miss my friends, that's all. We head into the gym and sit. "Hello and welcome to the class of 2012!" My principle says. "First, we have the valedictorian speak," He says. I walk up to the front and hear screaming. "You can do this!" "Way to go!" I look around and see Harry. And Niall. And Louis. And Liam. And Zayn. Aw they came to see me! "Mr. Cherry, first I would like to talk about you. As my home room teacher, you were fantastic. You put up with a lot of screaming kids, and I mean screaming you should see them before he comes in." I say as I get some laughs from the crowd. "But you stayed strong. And you taught me well so thank you. It's a little sad knowing how fast we are all growing up and leaving this amazing school. Yes, when I leave I will be sad, knowing how I'm leaving my teachers and some friends behind. But I know that we will always remember each other... as class of 2012. Thank you." I say as I get tons of cheers from the crowd. I look at my mom and she gives me thumbs up. I look at Harry and he blows me a kiss. I walk off and go and sit beside Alex. "You did a awesome job!" She says. "Thanks Alex. I'm going to miss you when I go to London." I say. "Meghan don't worry, I'll visit! Believe me, you think I would blow a chance to meet Liam?" She says. I laugh. I really am going to miss her. After the ceremony, we throw ours hats in the air. I pick mine up and go see the boys. "Meggy that was amazayn." Zayn says. He such a idiot but I love him. I go to my mom and she hugs me. "Honey I'm so proud of you!" She says. "Thanks. I love you mom." I say. "I love you too sweetie." She says. As I get home my mom says to me "I have a present for you." "What?" I ask. She gives me a anklet that says MEGHAN on it in gold letters. "Mom your the best!" I say as I hug her. "I got something else for you too..." She says as she drags me to my room. I gasp. All my stuff has been packed into boxes. "Mom, are you sure your okay with this?" I ask. "Yes now, go!" She says. "I love you." I say. "I love you." She says as I leave.

Once we get in the car the boys ask me questions like "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Are you hungry?" "Want some carrots?" "NANDO'S!"  "Guys guys!! Ask her questions later." Harry says. Thank you. I silently pray. We stop the car and Harry gets out. "Come with me Meghan." He says. I follow him. Were at the park. The same park where I broke up with Caleb, mafe Harry cry, and cried myself. "Meghan," He says. "Yes?" I say. "I have to ask you something." He says. "Yes go on." I say. He gets down on onw knee. What the hell is he doing. He takes a little box out of his pocket. Wha..? "Will you Marry me Meghan Foster?" He asks. I can't breathe. Harry asked me to marry him. What do I say? Am I ready? Well.. "Yes Harry Styles. Yes I will marry you."