Chapter 13: Homesick

*Meghan's P.O.V*

Me and the boys went to California because, them being One Direction and all, have to go on tour. We have been in California for about 2 days. So far, it sucks. The PAPS are chasing us everywhere! And, as a bonus, somehow a picture of me and Harry kissing on the cover of a magazine. Now I have a whole bunch of haters on twitter. Thanks PAPS. I sit in my hotel room and open my laptop. I go to twitter and read all the hateful comments on my profile. I feel tears prickle at my eyes.  I can't find any nice comments. Why doesn't anyone like me? I post a message on Twitter. I just want to let my followers know that I don't like the hateful comments. I did nothing to you. I'm dating Harry. If you don't like it don't follow me. Get a life and leave me alone.

Meghan x

I post the message then seconds later I get tons of comments like I hate you! Your so ugly! Harry's mine! You can never have him! He just feels bad for you 'cuz your so ugly and petty. That one cracked me. I started bawling tears pouring out from my eyes. I hear someone knock at the door. "Go away I'm busy!" I scream still crying. "It's Harry!" I hear him yell. "No Please go away!!" I shout crying my eyes out. I see Harry open the door. "Meghan what's wrong?" He said walking over to me. "Oh Meghan. Don't listen to those. They are idiots." Harry said. "Why do they hate me?!" I said, crying into his shoulder. "Meggy, I don't know.. I really don't. I'm sorry. But it's not true. Let me see what they said."  Harry said. I hand him the laptop. He reads them, his face getting angry. "I can't believe  they did this!" Harry said. "Hey, this one is from _Emma Hates Meghan_ loves Harry_ ." I said. Wait, that can't be.. that 12 year old that Harry sorta liked? "That's the Emma we met at our hotel." I said, wiping my tears. "No, I can't be." He said. "It has to be." I said clicking on to her profile. It has a picture of some.. other girl? That's not Emma! But it could be just putting a different picture on there. "See? That's not Emma! Emma is a sweet little girl!" Harry said. "No! It is her! And she is NOT sweet!" "I'll skype her. On HER account." Harry said. "You have.. her skype?" GRRRRRRRR! He takes my laptop and walks downstairs. Thanks for making me feel better Hazz. When I walk downstairs, sure enough, he is skyping Emma. He is laughing at her jokes and he blows her a kiss. That little demon... "SO, do you have a account on Twitter called _Emma Hates Meghan_loves Harry_?" He asks. "What? No! I don't hate Meghan! I think of her as a sister!" Yeah right. Bullcrap. I grab my laptop, storm upstairs and look at her. "Listen here, you demon, is that your account?" I said. "Yup." She said popping the 'p'. "Tell anyone and your dead." She said. "Sure, whatever." I said clicking end. I turn off my laptop. Hey, I have an idea. I video tape me singing 'Better Than Revenge' By Taylor Swift and at the end I point at the screen and say, "That one was for you, _Emma hates Meghan_loves Harry_" I download it on to my computer to youtube. I can't let the boys see it though. I can't let them know I sing. I probably suck. I skype her again. "What do you want you !@#$%^&*?" Emma said. Whoa. Quite the vocabulary this little girl has. "Check youtube. Search up Better Than Revenge By:Meghan. You'll see why." I said as I click end call. I leave my computer screen up and change into my blue penguin PJ's. I go onto Youtube to see I have like 1000's veiws. Most of the comments say Your good! You suck! I hate you. Your talented! And stuff. I see videos on the side and see one uploaded 2 minutes ago. It's called 'Meghan Foster getting changed'. What?! I click it to see me changing into my PJ's. This can't be happening. I spam it and flag it and everything i can. But it's still there. I start freaking out. I go back to my other video to see it's been changed. Now it makes me sound like I'm horrible. EMMA!! I run downstairs to see the boys all on their laptops. "Hey, I got some links from this girl _Emma hates Meghan_loves Harry_.." Harry said. "NOOO!!!" I yell as I jump on him grabbing the laptop. "Wha..?" Harry said. "Hey I got some too..." They all said. Oh Lord no. "PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT 'EM!! PLEASE PLEASE!!" I scream, bursting into tears. "Whoa. Meghan what's wrong?" Niall said. "It's Emma!! SHe's Evil! She's trying to publicly embarrass me!!! I need to DELETE THOSE!" I scream. "Why? What are they about?" Liam said. "You don't wanna know." I said, grabbing the laptop. "Hey, wait a second..." I said as I try to log in to her account on youtube. If her user is that, then her password should be.." I said as I type in MYHAZZABEAR. Weird but, hey! It worked! I go quickly to those 2 videos and click delete. Good. I think as I give Harry back his laptop. "What was it?" He asked again. "Nothing." I said as I skipped happily to my room. Oh Emma, Revenge will be mine.

The next day I start feeling sick. "Hazz I don't feel good..." I said as I sit down. Then I randomly break out into crying fits. "Harry.. I wanna.. go home.." I said. "Wiat. What do you mean?" Harry said. "I miss my home." I said. "Oh. Call your mom." Harry said, handing me his phone. "No, not that home. London home. our home." I  said crying. "Well, I'll be right back." Harry said before walking away with his phone.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I call Simon. "Hello? Simon? I want to know if I can call off the tour. Why you ask? Meghan. She's homesick. What do you mean forget about her? Carrier first?! Simon, I'm going home with Meghan, no matter what you say." I said as I hang up. "Boys! C'mere!" I shout. All the boys come over to me. "Hey, can we go home early? Meghan's Homesick." I said. They all nod. "There is too many PAPS for my liking here anyways." Said Niall. "Okay! Let's tell her!" I said as we walk over to her. "Hey Meghan guess what? Were going home!!" I shout. "We are? Oh Thank you Harry!" Meghan said as she hugged me. "Your Welcome. I love you Meghan." I said. "I love you too." She said as we kissed. I felt so good to kiss again. "Let's go home." I said, holding her hand. She smiled up at me, the warm, true smile I love.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

Flight to London, England boarding now. I walk onto the plane and take my seat beside Harry.  I take out my phone and call my mom. "Hello? Mom? I'm going home to London. I miss you. I got to go, the plane will be taking of soon. I love you. Bye." I said as I hang up, tears pouring down my cheeks. I put my Iphone in my pocket and look over at Harry. "I miss her so much." I said. "I know." Harry said as he hugs me. Please put your seat belts on, we will be taking off soon.The flight attendant said. I put on my seatbelt as we take off. I turn on my phone, and put on my headphones. I listen to One thing as I drift off to sleep.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we get back to London, I'm so happy. I really missed my home, and I was getting sick of california. I skip to the house and wait for the slow boys to get there so they can unlock it. Once they unlock it, I run inside yelling "Honey I'm home!!" That gets some laughs from the boys. I run to my room and unpack everything. Then I take out my notepad (putting on my glasses first), and start to write down ideas of how to get revenge on Emma. I hear my door open and I look up to see Louis. "You have glasses?" Louis asked smiling. "N..o..o." I said taking off my glasses. "I didn't know you needed glasses." He said. "I don't!" I said as he glares at me playfully. "You sure?" "Okay. I do. But only for reading and writing." I said. "Well I don't know why you hide it. You look gorgeous with them on." He said as I blush. "No I..." I started as he leans in and kisses me. "Louis!" I shout as I push him back. "What were you thinking? You have Eleanor and I'm not single!!" I shout. "I'm sorry, I just, really like you." He said. "No no NO! You will not like me!! You will like Eleanor and not like me! Don't EVER do that again!" I said. "I'm sorry. I won't." He said looking at his feet. "You will call her right now, and tell her how much you love her. Now GO!" I shout pushing him out the door. Oh my god, Louis likes me.