Chapter 7: Revenge of the Devil

I smile at him only to see someone behind him, frowning. Emma. Not her again! "Harry?" Emma asks. "Yes??" He turns around. "Hiiiii Emma." Harry says nervously. "I really like that long, wonderful kiss we had earlier. I love your lips." She says. I feel my mouth drop. Harry kissed her on the lips? They made out? Oh I am going to kill him. "What are you talking about?" He says to her. "Don't you remember? After Maddy," Emma starts. "Meghan." I say. "Whatever." She says as she continues. "After Meghan, left we kissed. It was wonderful. Your lips are so warm, so moist..." She says. Hey! That's what I thought of his lips. That means they really did kiss. "That's it Harry." I say as I drop the necklace he gave me to the floor.

*Louis's P.O.V*

Whoa. Meghan and Harry just kissed. It looked good. I wish I could kiss her like that. What?! I mentally slap myself. I can't like her! I have Eleanor! Or more importantly, she has Harry. Or at least, I think so. After what happened there, I'm not sure they will still be together long. Harry can't kiss another girl like that! It's not right! I'll have to talk to him about that.. Wait! I hear something. "Why did you do that for?" "What are you talking about?" "You made my girlfriend not trust me.." "I did? Gee I'm sorry Haz. Forgive me with a kiss.." "No way! Get away from me!!" Must be Emma and Harry talking. I look up to see Harry stomp away and out of the restaurant with a SLAM! Of the door. Oh god, I got to go talk to Harry.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I can't believe Emma!! And to think I might have trusted her more than Meghan... I'm looking around for Meghan. Where is she? I look up and down the streets looking for her. WAIT. I  

run towards the direction the park. I get to the park and look around. No, she's not here. I think. I know! I run to the candy shop across the street. I open the door to see a chocolate. Mmmm. Stop it Harry! Look for Meghan! I look around and see her with a bag of gummy bears. Of course. "Meghan?" I said. She looks at me shocked. "How did you know I would be here?" She says. "You love Gummy bears." I said. "True." She says as she goes up to  

the counter to pay. "I'll pay." I say as I put a $5 on the counter. "I could have paid." She says as she grabs the bag. "I know. It doesn't matter though." I said. "Oh, and here." I say as I hand her the necklace. "I don't want that." She says. Ouch. That hurt. "Why?" I say. "Because you don't love me. And I made a mistake saying I loved you." She says. "Meghan. What she said wasn't true. You have to believe me." I say. "WHY?! You didn't believe ME!" She screams as she runs out of there. I grab her hand to stop her. "Let go of me." She says. "No. Not until you say you believe me and make up with me." I say. "Fine." She says. That was easy. She takes something out of her purse. Uh oh. She smears lipstick all over my face. "There. I make up-d you." She says as she walks away. "Hey that's not what I meant. You still love me." I say. "Actually, I don't. I hate you. Cheater." She says as she continues walking. I didn't cheat! "I LOVE YOU MEGHAN!!" I shout. She turns her head around. "You have a funny way of showing it." She says. "I do!! And I didn't kiss her! Believe me! And I did believe you." I say. "Then why didn't you say it?" She asks. "Because I didn't want to get all mushy. I didn't want to blow my chance." I say. "Chance for what?" She asks.  

"Well, I wasn't quite ready yet but I guess I'll do it now. But first, do you forgive me?" I ask. "Please? I begging you." I say as I go down on my knees. "Harry.. I believe you! And I forgive you! Let's forget this okay?" She says. "Yes. Let's." I say as I hold her hand as we walk back to the hotel.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

Once we get back to the hotel and ask Harry "what did you want to do so you didn't blow your chance or whatever?" " um.. Nothing. I'll do it later." He says. Better not bother him anymore. Once we get into our hotel room, the boys are there to greet us. "Where did you guys go?" Louis asks. "The candy store." I reply as me and Harry laugh. "Did someone say candy?!" Niall shouts. "Yes Niall. I saved you some gummy bears." I say. "YAY!!!" Niall 

shouts as he grabs the bag and makes a run for it to his bedroom. "Well, I'm going to bed. Night." I say as walk upstairs. "NIGHT MEGHAN!!" They all shout. I crawl in bed and shut the lights off before closing my eyes.

"MEGHAN!!!!" I hear someone scream. "AHH!!" I scream as I fall off th bed. "Ouf!" I say as I sit up. "GET UP!!!" I hear the boys scream. "Ugh." I say I stand up to see all the boys staring at me. "Why?!?" I shout. "Because we are going to Canada's Wonderland!!" They say. "Canada's Wonderland?" I say confused. "A amusement park." Louis says. "YAY!!!" I shout as I run to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I walk out. "Whatsvfor breakfast?" I ask. "Nando's!!!" Niall shouts. "Not for breakfast." I say. "Awwww." Niall whines. "Pancakes!!" I shout as I run downstairs towards the kitchen. I get out the pan and stuff to make it. I put it onto the pan and watch it cook. Once it's ready, I add chocolate chips on top and serve them. "Wow these are good pancakes." Niall says. Everyone else nods because they have pancake in their mouths. I get my own and eat some. Yum. Dang I can cook good! "Okay let's go!" I say after everyone had finished. "Okay! Lets go everyone!" Harry says. Harry holds my hand as we walk out the door.

Once we get There, I look around. Whoa. These rides look so cool. "Lets go on that one!" I say pointing to the one that they call 'Dragon Fire'. I don't even listen to what they say because I'm running towards it. I get in line and wait. Soon I see Niall, Louis and Liam behind me. "This is going to be awesome!!" I say. Yay! Our turn! I sit down beside Niall. "Here we go!" I shout as the cart starts to move. "Zayn, I don't like this..." I hear someone say behind me. Huh? I look behind me to see Zayn and Harry on the ride. "Yay! You guys came on! And Harry, it's going to be fine." I say. He is holding the bar for dear life. Poor Harry... Whoa, were at the top of the hill now. We go down. "AHH!!" I scream. "YEAH!!" Niall screams. It goes in like 4 loopy loops. It's awesome!! Once we get off, I go over to Harry. "Are you okay?" I say. "I.. I guess." He says. 

We go on more rides, and have a blast. "Today was awesome!" I say as we get back into the car. "I would hope so." Louis says. Once we get back to the hotel, I fall asleep in Harry's arms.