Chapter 2: First and Last date

Ok yay! Chapter 2! -Caitlyn x

The next morning I get up from bed and get dressed. I'm wearing a pink crop top with white shorts and pink flip flops. I walk downstairs to see my mom drinking her usual cup of coffee. "Mornin' mom!" I say a bit to cheery. "Good morning to you too pumpkin! I thought we could hang out today?" She says. Oh no. I wanted to talk to Harry if I could today. Alone."Mom, I can't. I got plans today already... with Caleb." "Oh I see." She says. "Well maybe we could go to the show later tonight?" "Sounds great mom! See you!" "Uh honey... do you want breakfast?" "Yes,yes that would be great." I laugh. I sit down at the table to see a plate of bacon, eggs and toast. "Mom your the best!" I say as I eat my breakfast. As I finish I run back upstairs, grab my phone and Harry's number and my wallet, and put it in my small body purse. I run out the door and down the street and around the corner before I call Harry.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I'm pacing back and forth in the living room. The boys are just staring at me. Then Louis speaks up."Why the bloody hell are you pacing for lad?" "Um." I answer. "Looks and sounds like he's found a girl." Niall says. "Why would you guys think that?" I say. "You only pace when your waiting for a call, and you only say um when your lost for words! You have found a girl!" Niall reply's. There right. "What's her name lad?" Asks Louis. "Meghan." "Well I'm sure she will call soon lad." Louis says before walking away. "I'm hungry bye." Says Niall before walking to the kitchen. Thanks guys. Leaving me alone to pace. I sit down and wait a couple of minutes then my phone rings. I run upstairs to my room while yelling "MY PHONE IS RINGING!! MY PHONE IS RINGING!!!!" I slam my door and sit on my bed quietly. Then I answer "Hello Harry here." I say. "Hi Harry? It's Meghan. The girl from last night?" She says. "MEGHAN!! I mean uh Meghan Hi." I hear her giggle over the other line. Her giggle is beautiful. I love it. "So um any reason in particular you gave me your number?" Meghan asks. "Because, I wanted to know..... if you wanted to go to lunch with me?" I say. "YES! Yes, I would love to!" "Meet me at Boston Pizza in a hour." "Okay.Bye." She says before hanging up. Oh my gosh, I think. I might be in love. 

*Meghan's P.O.V*

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! Harry Styles asked me to lunch!! I think it's a dream come true. I run home and go inside and realize my mom is still here. What am I going to say? "Why are you back? What happened?!" Says my mom. "Mom Mom! Calm down. I just came home to get ready for a date." "Where are you and Caleb going?" She asks. Crap. She thinks I'm going with Caleb. "Were going to Boston Pizza. But don't come by to say hi! I mean it mom." Sometimes my mom would come to where we were going to say hi. But really she just wanted to see how things were going. "Honey I promise I won't come." "Okay good. Now I'm to go change." I run upstairs and get dressed. I put on thin white tights, with a light pink skirt and a white tanktop. Then I straighten my hair and put on light pink flats, then walk downstairs. "Wow honey, I never seen you dress up this much for Caleb." "Ya I know. But today is going to be special." I smile brightly and I  

walk out the door.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

As I walk into Boston Pizza, I see Harry at a table. He smiles and motions for me to sit. I walk over and sit on the opposite side as him. So I can look at him. He. Looks. Gorgeous. His hair is actually been brushed, I think. So it flows perfectly. He is wearing a white shirt with a black blazer. I smile. "Hello Love!" He says. "Hey." I say back. He looks down at his watch. "Was I late?" I say kinda worried. "Oh gosh no. Right on time!" He smiles. "I always like being early for a date." That's good.I think. He's really looking at me now. He notices my white top and hair. Then looks down to see my pink skirt, white tights and pink flats. He smiles and says "You look beautiful today." I can't help but smile. Harry Styles complimenting me? Dream come true. "Thank you." I say back. Then the waitress comes. "Hi and welcome to Boston Pizza! Anything I can get you for drinks?" She says. "I'll have water please." I say. "And for you?" "I'll have a coke please." He says. "Okay i'll be right back." She say then leaves. I look at the menu. Deciding what to eat. Steak... Salads... Pizza.. Spaghetti... All so good. "What are you getting?" Harry asks. "Um.. I..I.. I don't know." He laughs. "Well I'm getting a steak. Does that help?" "I guess." I say. Cross out steak. I think. I don't want to get the same thing as him. The waitress comes back with our drinks. "Would you like to order now?" She asks. Harry looks at me for approval. I nod. "I'll have the steak with a side of fries please." "Ok, and for you?" She looks at me. "I'll have the.. uh.. spaghetti with a side of garden salad please." I say. "Okay I will be back with your food soon." She says as she leaves. "So you figured out what to eat huh?" Harry says. "Yup!" I say. "Usually girls just order salad around me. I'm sure why though." "I know why." Opps. "Why?" He asks. "Well because they don't want to make a pig of themselves. They want to put on this whole I'm so perfect act. When really, they're starving and want a meal like a big hamburger with fries." Great. I opened my big mouth again. "Oh. Well I don't care what they eat." He says. "Well tell them that." "I will." He says just as the food gets to our table. "Here's your food!" The waitress says. "Would you like any cheese on that?" She glances at me. "Yes please!" I say. She starts putting cheese on then stops only after a little bit. "More please." I say. She puts more on then stops again. "More." I say again. She puts a tad bit more on then stops. What is with this lady and her lack of cheese?! "More." She puts more. "More." She puts a sprinkle more on and I am getting impatient. So I grab the cheese maker thing and put on so much that you can't even see the noddles anymore. She looks at me with this shocked but angry expression, grabs the cheese and walks away. Harry just looks at me. I completely forgot I am with Harry Styles. I just made a fool out of myself. But then he laughs. I look at him confused and he laughs more. "Did you see her face?" He says while laughing. "Yeah, I did. It was my fault though. I shouldn't have put that much cheese on it." I say.