Chapter 3: Forget and Forgive

The Next Morning I hear my alarm clock go off, but I stay in bed. I think about Harry and his teary face. I think about Caleb and his anger. And I think about how I can make this all better. I hear my mom calling me. "MEGHAN GET UP NOW OR I'LL TICKLE YOU!!" Dang. She's using my weakness against me. I roll out of bed and change into a baggy gray T shirt and white jean shorts. I put my hair up in a braid and put on gray heels. I walk downstairs and look at my mom. "What?" I ask. "SCHOOL!" She yells. Right. Summer holidays are over. I chug down some orange juice and run out the door, bringing my bag with me. "Have a nice day honey!" My mom says as I run outside. I hop into my car and drive to school. Once I get there, I'm handed some papers and whatever. I stick them in my new locker and head to my first class. Math. As I walk into the class I see some familiar faces. And one too familiar face. Caleb. I sit away from him and sit with some girl named Kenzie. "Uh hi." I say. "HI!" She says. Must be excited for school. I mutter.

After class I go to lunch and sit with some friends from last year. I go to the washroom and take out my phone. I go in a stall and dial Harry's number. Ring Ring Ring Ring "Hi!' "Harry Hi! I.." I start. "Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, leave a message and i'll call you back!" BEEP. BEEP. I hang up and I was about to go back to lunch, but I didn't. Instead I run out the door of the school. I run down to the park, and sit on the bench. And cry. I don't want to cry, but I do. I miss Harry, and I didn't want to hurt him. Not ever. And now I have a enemy. Caleb. I cry harder because he was a really good boyfriend. He was right. I did break up with him for Harry. Now they're both gone. I can't stop crying now because once I start, It's hard to stop. I hear someone sit on the bench beside me. It doesn't matter though. I keep crying. "Meghan..?" I hear someone say. It's that familiar British accent. I look up from my hands to see Harry Styles. My eyes start to water again. "GO AWAY!" I shout as I put my hands in my face again. "Meghan, it's okay." He says as he pulls me to his chest. My face is in his Jack Wills sweater which makes me feel a little better. "No it's not." I say. "It is. I'm okay that you hugged another guy, really." "HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND!" I shout as I pull away from him. "WE HAD BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR! HE WAS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER AND I BROKE UP WITH HIM FOR YOU. AND NOW YOU HATE ME!" I yell and I jump off the bench and run away. "MEGHAN!" He shouts. I keep running. I run out of the park and around to a alley way. I run through it and hide behind a dumpster. I look down to see my clothes teared and ripped, with cuts and blood everywhere. My ankle is killing me. Note to self never to wear heels when you plan on crying. I feel my face which is wet from the tears and sticky from blood. Running through The park was a bad idea. I feel the tears come again when I hear footsteps come around the corner. I hold my breath hoping that he wouldn't see me. "Meghan? Meghan?! I'm sorry please come out. Where are you?!" Harry says. I can't hold my breath anymore. I let out a huge breath and hear steps turn around. I see a familiar face look at me. "Meghan!?!Are you okay?!" Harry asks. "NO!" I yell and I jump to my feet and run the other way. When I fall.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I see Meghan fall to the ground and gasp. "MEGHAN!" I scream. I take out my phone and call Niall. "Hello?" I hear Niall say. "NIALL! COME QUICK TO THE ALLEYWAY BY THE PARK! IMMEDIATELY!" "Ok." I hear Niall hang up and i look down at Meghan. I reach down and pick her up off the ground and hold her tight. A couple minutes later I see Niall come running through the alley. "Who is she? A friend?" He asked as he winked. "Niall! Can we answer those questions later?! She needs help!" "Ok get her in the car." We get in the car, I lay Meghan in the back and sit up in the front with Niall. Once we get to the hospital we see a note on the door. Hospital closed due to rearranging."What the Hell?!" shouted Niall. "Niall! Let's just get her home." "OK OK."

Once we got home we lay Meghan on my bed and put her under the blankets. "Okay we have to clean her wounds." I say. "Okay. You take her clothes off and clean her while i'll get supplies." "What?! Why do I have to do  that?!" I say. "Because you know her better." He says quickly before running downstairs. UGH! I take off her top to reveal a black laced bra. hmm.. I think. I leave that on as I take off her pants but leave her underwear on. Niall comes back in with his back turned and arms out. "Here's your supplies.." He says before running off again. I look at what he brought me. A cloth, soap and a towel, water, and bandages. I wipe her down with a cloth and water, then gently put soap on. I see her moved slightly, so I go even more gentle. Then I look at her ankle. I move it and she winces. I stop and rap a bandage around it go inot my closet. I come out with one of my Jack Wills sweaters and a pair of jeans. Put them on her slowly. Then sit back to look at my work. Clean and warm. I walk downstairs to make some soup for her.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

I wake up to see Harry looking right in my face. "AHH!" I shout as I quickly sit up. "Oh, sorry." He says. I look around. Where am I? "Where am I?" I say aloud. "My hotel. My room." He smiles. I look around. "Why am I here?" I say bluntly. "Because you were really injured." "Well why didn't you take me to the hospital?" "Rearranging." What? Alright then... I sit up and look around again. Figuring out how to get out of here without Harry noticing. "I have to go to the washroom." I lye. "Ok." I get up and start to walk. "OWW!" I yell. "Meghan are you alright?" I look down at my ankle. It has a bandage around it. "Yes Harry, I am ok. I guess said OW cause I felt like it." "OK I get it. No need to be smart." He says as he picks me up. "What are you doing?!" I say. "Getting you too the bathroom." He says casually. "What?! NO! I can walk myself, thank you." "Are you sure?" "Positive." He gently sets me down and I start to walk. Okay, this is alright. Then I put full pressure on my foot and scream in pain. "AEHH!" "MEGHAN?!" Harry says. "I'M FINE!" I say. "Really? Then why did you scream?" "Because.. I saw a spider." "Meghan, you have walked about 2 inches from the bed. I'm carrying you." I look back. He's right. I've barely moved. "OK c'mon." He says as he picks me up. "But.. but..." I say as he walks me to the washroom. He opens the door and ushers me in then shuts the door behind me. I lock it quickly, then look around. AHA. I look up to see a window right above the toilet. I climb up the toilet, then unlock the window. I open it and a big gust of breeze blows in. BRRR. I take off the screen and carefully go onto the roof.                              

The breeze is really cold. I think. Good thing I have Harry's Jack wills sweater on. Harry. I wonder what he will think if he notices I'm gone. I hear knocking but I ignore it. The night is so beautiful... I hear louder bangs and a someone calling "MEGHAN?" But I ignore again. I wish he'd leave me alone. After a couple minutes I hear the door open. How? I think but don't dare to peak in. Instead I move over a little so whoever it is won't see me if they poke their head out. I hear someone calling "Meghan?? Meghan!?" Harry. I think. It sounds like him. I ignore and continue to look at the night sky.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Meghan?? Meghan!?" I shout as look around the bathroom. Where is she? I check the shower. Nope. I check the big section under the sink. Nope. Suddenly I feel a chilling breeze. Where is that coming from? I look over to the window to see that it is wide open and the screen is off. Uh oh.. "MEGHAN!" I scream as I look out the window. Nothing. I realize that I have to go out there to find her. I walk out the window and look around. Then I see a blob looking at me. "Meghan!!" I say. I hear her sigh. "Okay you caught me. Here I am." Sh says. "What are you doing out here?" "Getting away from here." She says. "What?! You can't just leave! Your hurt and you will get even more hurt if you try jumping from here." She looks down and must be freaked out by the height because she kinda jumps back and looks at me wide eyed. "Meggy it's okay." I say as I pull her to me and I hold her tight. "Harry I'm sorry. I'm stupid." She looks at me sad and I feel bad. "Meghan don't be sorry." I say as I pull her into a kiss.