Chapter 19: The Perfect Date

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Today we are having a date!" I announce to Alex. "What are we going to do?" Alex asked. "I have to think about it. I'll let you know the details later." I said. "Kay babe!" She said, running upstairs. Probably to talk to Meghan. I see Liam tense up when Alex said 'Babe'. When is he going to get over that? I walked outside for ideas for our date.

I walked down the streets of London, thinking about what to do for mine and Alex's date. I walked by millions of parks, restaurants, and cute little cafes. But nothing seemed right. I walked home, idea-less. I walk by houses, thinking. Finally I get to a house with a cute pond. I think I have my idea.

*Alex's P.O.V*

I see Niall walk through the door, with a huge smirk on his face. What does he have in mind? "Hey Nialler!" I said. "Hey Alex!" He said. "Well, what do you have in mind for our date?" I asked. "You'll see." He said, smirking. "Oh come on! Can't you at least tell me what to wear?" I asked. "Something casual, but cute." He said. "Okay.." I said. "So like a mini skirt!" He said. My crazy, crazy boy. "Uh, NO." I smirked, walking upstairs.

"Meghan what do I wear???" I asked. We have looked through every piece of clothing I own. "What about this?" She asked, holding a white dress, that is tight, then at the waist flows down perfectly. "It's perfect! Is it yours?" I asked. "Na. Eleanor left it here last time she came." She said. "Well, okay!" I said. "Try it on!!" She said. "Okay okay!" I said as I put it on. "Wow, it looks really good on you." She said. She's right. It looks perfect on me. Like it was meant for me. "Make up!" Meghan shouted in my ear. "Ow." I said, rubbing my ear. "Come on!" She said as she dragged me to her make up counter. She made me sit on her chair, as she got out her make up. "Aw Meghan, can't I eat first? Eating will ruin my make up." I said. "Fine. Stay here." She said as she left the room. Moments later she came back with 2 hot dogs and Pepsi. "Take off the dress first, you might spill something on it." She said. I did as she asked, taking off my dress, putting on my purple fuzzy robe and slippers. We eat our food, then get back to work. "Sit." Meghan said, sitting me on the chair again. First, she put on white sparkly eye shadow. To match my outfit. Then, mascara. Next, eye liner and blush. And last, but not least, dark red lipstick. I have to admit, I look pretty good. Then, Meghan does my nails a nice cherry red, to match my hair and lipstick. She does my toes the same colour. Then, I put on the dress. I look perfect. "Thanks so much Meghan!! Do you think it looks to classy or fancy?" I said. "No! It looks perfect." She said. Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door. We see Harry, at the doorway. "Prince Niall awaits for you, princess Alex." Harry bowed. I giggled. "Thank you, Sir Harry." I said, as I hold out my hand. He holds it, and walked me downstairs. I wave a quick be to Meghan, with my other hand. Once we walk downstairs, I see Niall in a T shirt with a blazer and dress pants. "Are you ready, my love?" Niall asked. I nod, taking Niall's hand. Harry walked out with us. I give Niall 'why is he with us?' look. he just smiles.  "Okay, here is your car. Sir Zayn will be driving you to your destination today." Harry said. "Thank you Sir Harry." Niall said. I giggled as we jumped into the car. "Hello and how are you today?" Zayn asked. "Fine, thank you." I said, looking out the window at the night sky. "And you, Sir?" Zayn asked, "Yes. Fine thanks." Niall said as we drive down the road. Minutes later we arrive at a small park. "Here we are. Have a nice day." Zayn said as he drived away. Niall grabbed my hand as we walk through the park till we get to the lake. "Wow, the lake is so pretty.." I said. "I know." But there is more!" Niall said as he dragged me over to the side of the lake with the canoes. "Niall.. what are we doing?" I asked. "Come on!" Niall said as he lifts me up and puts me on the bench on the canoe. He climbs in after me and pushes the canoe into the water with the oar. I look up to see a shooting star. "Niall! Look! A shooting star!" I said as I point up. "Make a wish, baby." Niall said. I wish for me and Niall to be together forever.

"You look so pretty Alex." Niall said. "Thanks! You don't look half bad yourself." I said. "The stars are so beautiful." I said. "Not as beautiful as you." He said. I blushed. "I love you." I said as I pressed my lips against his. "I love you too." I heard him mumble as we kissed. Oh, how perfect life was.