Chapter 14: Fun with Friends

*Meghan's P.O.V*

Only one for day till Alex comes!! I'm so excited! My best friend is finally coming to visit me! We are going to do everything there is to do in London!! And, I saved some time for her to 'meet' Liam. She thinks she has shopped everywhere worth shopping, but she hasn't been shopping here! Oh this is going to be great! I walk downstairs to be tackled by the boys. "MAKE US WAFFLES!" They all scream. "OKAY JUST GET OFF OF ME!!" I scream and they get off. I start to cook the waffles. "Hey, can your friend cook?" Niall asked. "You mean Alex? Yes she can cook." I said while cooking. "Good. 'Cuz you don't cook at all for us." Niall said. "Well, I'm cooking now right?" I said, flipping the waffles. "I guess. but she can cook are every meal!" He said excitedly. "She's not your slave, she's my friend!" I said laughing. "Aww." Niall said. "Oh, Niall.." I said, putting the waffles on a big plate. "BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I shout. Seconds later all of them are at the table, eating. I make myself a cup of tea and join them. "Are you going to eat?" Harry asked. "Na. I'm not hungry." I said siping my tea. "Not hungry?!?!" Niall said. "Nope." I said. Niall marches over to me, grabs a waffle, and stuffs it in my face. "Nftdisfall! I said while chewing. "You need to eat. Food is the key to life." Niall said. "Yeah. Sure." I said after I finished chewing. I finish my tea and go upstairs to get dressed. I put on back jeans and white uggs and a gray sweater. I hear a knock at the door and I run downstairs and answer it. "Meghan!!!" Alex yells. "OHMYGOD ALEX!!" I scream hugging her. "SURPRISE! I CAME EARLY!" She shouts. "I missed you so much!! Come in!" I said letting her in. She looks around. "Whoa this house is huge." She said. "I know." I said as I take her to my room. "You'll be sleeping in here with me." I said as I take her stuff and throw it on the ground. "Same old Meghan." She said and we laugh. I'm so glad to see her. "C'mon! Let's go!! So much to do!!" I said taking her hand and dragging her downstairs. "Hey guys, this is Alex." I said. She waves and runs her fingers through her red hair. "Hey. I'm Liam." Liam said. "Hii I''mm Allleexx." She said nervously. I wouldn't blame her. It's One Direction!! "Okay. So you have met Liam, that's Louis, That's Zayn, that's Harry and that's Niall. Now let's go!!" I said as I grab her hand and run to the door. "Where are you going?" I hear Harry call. "He's such a parent." I whisper to Alex. "Places! Bye!" I said as I run out the door, taking Alex with me.

*Liam's P.O.V*

Whoa. Meghan is being super hyper. Must be cuz Alex is here. Alex is gorgeous. Her bright cherry red hair really suits her. It really brings out her eyes. I wonder if she likes me. I heard Meghan say something along the lines of her liking me. But I'm not sure. I look at Harry who is looking very nervous. "C'mon Hazz, give the girl some space. I mean, before you met her she could have went to clubs everyday and maybe she has even had.." I started. "What?!" He screeches. "Well you never know. Just leave her be Hazz?" I said. "Okay." Harry said as he walked upstairs. I sigh as I relax. "That Alex, she's hot huh?" Niall said. I almost spit out my orange juice I was drinking. "What?" I said. "Well, don't you think so? I hope she's single." Niall said. What? But she's mine! "Oh." That's all I can say. I can't believe Niall likes Alex! But more importantly, does she like any of us?

*Alex's P.O.V*

Today has been so much fun! Me and Meghan went shopping (which was amazing if I may add) and we saw a movie, had lunch, went touring, got mobbed by fans, went to Meghan's favourite candy store, and went bowling. When we got back, it was midnight. We walk in laughing at one of Meghan's funny jokes to see the boys standing in front of us. "Where were you guys?!" Harry said. "Out." Meghan said. I can tell she's annoyed. "You should have been back earlier!" Harry said. "Yes father." Meghan said. "C'mon Alex, let's go upstairs." Meghan said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. She slams the door behind her. "Can you believe Harry?! He is such a parent!" She said with a grunt. "I know. I'm sorry." I said. "It's not your fault. Let's watch movies and eat ice cream!" She said as she took out 2 containers of ice cream and movies. She takes out her DVD player and sets up a movie. "Won't you get in trouble?" I asked. "Does it look like I care?" She said as she clicked play. We watch a whole bunch of horror movies and action. We don't really go for the romance. With go through 3 tubs of ice cream each, and drink tons of pop. I missed this so much. I hear the door open and snap my head in the direction of the door. I see Harry, looking angry. "Harry, we can explain...." Meghan started. "What are you doing? It's 4:00 in the friggin morning!" Harry said. Wow. He is a parent. "Harry. You are not my parent. You are NOT my dad. You do not have the right to tell me what to do!!!!" Meghan screamed. Whoa. She must be pretty mad at him. "Well I know I'm not your dad. But I have to act like it sometimes." Harry said. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACT LIKE MY DAD! LEAVE MY DAD OUT OF THIS!!" Meghan screamed then started crying. Poor Meg... I bet she misses her dad.