Chapter 12: Prove yourself

*Meghan's P.O.V*

I wake up to birds chirping and sun light beaming down on my face. I sit up and walk over to the window. OH MY GOD!! It's snowing!!! I put on American eagle jeans and a pink Jack Wills sweater that Harry bought me. He got sick of me wearing his. I put on my black uggs and walk to the window. Oops! Almost forgot my hat! I put my cool donkey hat on and climb out the window. I carefully climb down. Once I make it to the bottom, I start playing in the snow. I make snowmen, snow angels, snow everything. I even make a cool snow fort. I round the snow to make a big pile of snowballs in my fort. I have a little roof so I can throw snowballs out of it. I sit in my fort and relax. Suddenly I hear footsteps. Take Cover!! I think as I duck. I grab a snowball, getting ready to fire. Quickly as possible, I pop my head out the roof and chuck the snow ball, then duck my head back down. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I hear. Niall. I arm myself with another one, just in time as Niall throws a snowball into my fort. "NOOO!!!" I yell as I throw another one. I stick my head up to see I got Niall right in the face. I didn't even have time to laugh because Niall interrupted me. "YOU BETTER RUN GIRL!!!!" Niall yells. I bolt it as fast as I can out of the fort. Hey, the pool is frozen over. I run onto it with a fat Niall following me. Why I call him fat? Because just after he runs on the ice cracks. Then breaks. Me and Niall fall into the freezing water. I pop my head up trying to move. I'm numb. I can't move. "NIALL HELP!!" I yell frantically moving my arms this way and that. He swims over and picks me up, then brings me to the snow covered ground. I breathe slowly taking everything in. How could Niall move but I couldn't? He stares at me for the longest time. "Are you going to help me or are you just going to stay there staring at me?" I snap. "Oh. Sorry." Niall says picking me up bridal style. He carries me in and we get a lot of weird stares from the guys. "Meghan where were you?" Harry asks. "Outtttsidde plaayyinngg. I'mmm cooollldd." I stutter. The boys immediately lay me on the couch, and wrap thousands of blankets around me. I look up into Harry's eyes before I feel blackness come over me.

*Harry's P.O.V*

It's been a week. Meghan is really sick. I'm worried. We give her more blankets every day, and feed her hot chocolate. I mean, really hot chocolate. The heat doesn't bother her. She's that cold. We even give her baths of extremely hot water. I walk up to her and gently stroke her hair. She smiles but doesn't say anything. Her throat is hurting her so she doesn't talk. I want her better soon so much. I kiss her on the forehead before walking away. "What do you think doctor?" I hear Louis say. I walk over to them. "Well, she has a very high fever. Give her this and I think she might improve. Twice a day, no more, no less." The doctor says as he hands Louis a bottle of something. "And, keep doing what your doing. Your doing a good job." The doctor says before leaving. "You should give that to her now." I said to Louis. "Good Idea. I'll go right now." Louis says as he walks over to Meghan. I sigh as I walk upstairs to my room.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

I blink open my eyes to see Louis in front of me with a bottle. "What are you doing??" I croak. "You can talk?" Louis asks. "Well, yeah it just hurts." I said. "It's medicine. drink it." Louis says. "NO WAY! GET THAT AWAY FROM ME YOU DEVIL!" I yell then hold my throat. "Devil?" He said. I pull my face under the blankets. "Boys, I think I'll need some help." Louis says. Harry and Niall come. They pull my face from under the blankets, open my mouth and Louis puts it in. "I hate you guys." I mumble as I swallow. "Now don't be like that Meghan." Louis says jokingly. He and the boys walk away. I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

*Liam's P.O.V*

Meghan being sick is scaring me. I'm scared she won't be okay. I'm scared she will never ever get better. But I hold my feelings in because I'm Daddy Direction and I have to keep the house running smoothly. "I gave her the medicine." Louis says to me. I nod. "I she any better?" I ask him. "Well, she was talking, and her eyes were open." He says. "ARE YOU FOR REAL?! THAT'S AWESOME!!" I squeal with delight as I walk over to her. Her eyes are closed and her breathing slow and soft. "Meghan?" I whisper. Her eyes fling open. "Liam! So good to see you!" She croaks. I know how hard it is for her to speak. "Let's watch Toy Story! You don't have to talk and I'll make you Hot chocolate." I said. "Thanks Liam." She whispers. "I told you, you don't have to talk." I say as I skip away happy. I go in the kitchen and make her hot chocolate. I turn on the movie handing the drink to her. She nods, thanking me. I press play and we watch.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

Liam is such a nice guy. He made me hot chocolate and we watched toy story. Actually all 3 and Finding Nemo. I told me I didn't have to talk while all the other guys want me to talk and force me to. They are care about me just the same though. After the movies I ask Liam if he could make me soup. I'm hungry. I guess that's good. He comes bakc minutes later with chicken noode soup, my favourite. I thank him knowing he would want to hear my voice. Even if right now it sounds like crap. I eat my soup, enjoying every bit. I can even sit up. I finish and Liam takes the bowl away. Harry comes down the stairs and wraps his arms around me. I know he wants me better. I know they all do.

                              ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

*Meghan's P.O.V*

I walk outside in the light snow. It feels so good being better. The fresh cold air on my face feels amazayn.     See what I did there? Anyways, life is back the way it's suppost to be. Almost. I'm still thinking if me and Harry should get back together. He's been trying everything, poor lad.  Taking me to lunch, movies, shopping. But I still haven't said yes yet. I'm still thinking. I walk home and go up to my room. I open the window to let the cool air in. I sit on my bed and put on my glasses. Yes, I have glasses but only for reading. And I DON'T want the boys knowing. I take out my book Bad Girls Don't Die and start to read. I hear my door open and I put the book right in front of my face so they can't see my glasses. "Hey Meghan! Whoa you read?" Harry says. "Yes, Harry I read." I reply, my face still in the book. "Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go skating with me?" Harry asks. "Skating??!" I say, excitedly. "Yeah, do you wanna?" He asks. "But I don't have skates." "You do know." Harry says. I pull of my glasses, putting them behind my back. I look up to see a pair of skates, with lime green laces. "Harry your the best!!" I shout as I hug him. "Come on come one come on!! LET'S GOO!!" I yell and I run downstairs. Harry walks down a little slower. "Today Styles!" I said. "Okay, okay. Just let me put my shoes on." He says as he bends down to tie his DC's. I quickly put on my TOMS and watch as Harry finishes. "Hazz your so slow." I say as we finally walk outside. A gush of cold air hits my face and I shiver. I just realized that I'm only wearing a sweater. Harry puts his jacket around me. "Harry you don't have to.." I said. "Yes I do. Your cold." He says as we walk. "Thank you." I whisper as another gust of cold air comes by. "My pleasure." He says. He grabs my hand as we continue walking. I don't stop him.

Once we get to the arena I put on my skates and wait -again- for Harry. "Finally!" I said as we get on the ice. I skate around, totally used to this. I see Harry stumbling a little bit and laugh. "I've never been skating before! No laughing!" Harry said. "What?! Never been skating?! C'mon!" I said as I grab his hand and we skate around. He gets used to it so I slowly let go of his hand. Hey! That boy can skate! "Doing good styles!" I said. "Thanks! But I want you to hold my hand again!" He said. "Why? Your skating good." I said. "Because I like holding your hand. And I love you." Harry said as he got down on knee. "Harry what are you doingg?" I ask him. "Meghan Foster, I know I messed up big time and i know it's hard to forgive, but will you please marry me?" Harry said. OHMYGOSH. What do I say? "Harry I.." I started. "I know it's hard to say yes, but please Meghan? I really truly do love you. And I will never break your heart again." Harry said. "Okay, Harry. I'm giving you One More Chance. Blow it and were through." I said. "So that's a yes?" He asked. "Yes, Harry Styles. Yes I'm giving you a second chance."