Special Date

Today was the special date.
Ranz had woke up.

"What just happened last night," Ranz said.

Then when Ranz had got up out of the couch, and went straight to the bathroom. He was getting his toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it. But suddenly when Ranz was looking up in the mirror, he notice the lip stick on his lips and the mustache on him.

"What in the world. Where did this came from?," Ranz said. Ranz had got grumpy.

Just watch I will get my revenge on them someday. So then when Ranz was finish cleaning himself up. He had spotted something on his calendar. "Oh No. I had almost forgot about our special date today," Ranz said. Which Krystal had texted and said ,"can't wait for our special date today!" "What should I do?. Should I cancel the date? No, I can't do that. What happen if she doesn't forgive me and she even might hate me forever," Ranz said. Starts to panic.

Ranz was hitting his head on the table.

"Big brother?," his sister ask. "What do you want," he said. "What are you doing, hitting yourself on the table?," she ask. "I'm just thinking about stuff," Ranz said. "What stuff," she ask. "Just go back to sleep," Ranz said. "Okay big brother," she said. Right after she went back to sleep, someone had rang the door bell. Which it was Yoseob. "Come in come in. I need your opinion," Ranz said. "What you mean you need my opinion?," Yoseob said. "I mean that I need your ideas/help on my special date," Ranz said. "So what do you need?," Yoseob said. So then they started to whisper and which you are wondering what they are talking about. You just have to keep reading, if you wanna know. Now back to where I was.

So then Yoseob said,"I know what to do!" "What is it? Tell me!," Ranz said. "Okay okay I will tell you, just calm yourself down," Yoseob said. "Sorry. So what is it?," Ranz ask. "Well you can take her to a fancy restraunt with roses or you can take her to the beach and tell the pilot to fly around and make letters that say I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL or say I LOVE YOU MY SWEETHEART," Yoseob said. "You know what Yoseob," Ranz said. "What? I should do both. And which I'm gonna bring her to the beach in the afternoon, where there is a sunset and fireworks. Yeah. That's what I need to do," Ranz said. So then Ranz had texted Krystal and said meet me at the restraunt called " Chez Whitey ", at 4:24pm. Krystal had texted back and said, "okay." "Well I got to go get the fireworks and telling the pilot to do the letters with an heart," Yoseob said. "Okay and thanks too," Ranz said. "My pleasure buddy," Yoseob said.

So then Ranz little sister had woke up again and said," who was that, who you were talking to?" "Oh, that's Yoseob," Ranz said. "Oh okay," she said. Then Ranz little sister had said,"come here big brother." Closer closer closer," she said. Which she said," I WANT TO GO TOO!!" Out loud in his ear. "What was that for and what do you mean, that you want to go with me?," Ranz said. I said," I want to go to the special dinner date with you and Krystal." "No you can't come," Ranz said. "Okay then I see how it is big brother. I'm just gonna have to tell Krystal what's the special date is then and I'm gonna tell her that you had cheated on another girl," Ranz little sister said. "Okay fine. You won, but you promise you won't tell her what's my plan?," he said. "Yep I won't tell her. A promise is a promise big brother," she said. Then when Ranz and his little sister had got ready, on the other hand. Krystal had wonder what to wear on her first special date with Ranz. "I know now, I should wear a dress and boots," Krystal said. So then it was 3:20, and Ranz and his little sister was already at the restraunt. Waiting for Krystal. "Big brother look," Ranz little sister said. And when Ranz had look up and saw Krystal, his face was like just froze. "Um hello? Are we going in now or not?," Krystal said. "Oh yeah. Sorry," Ranz said. Then Ranz had open the door and said,"here you go my lady." "Oh why thank you.," Krystal said. Then right after they both had finish their dinner, they both had went to the beach and watch the sunset going down. Ranz was covering Krystal's eyes so that she don't see what's the surprise. And when Ranz had let go, the fireworks had started. Ranz little sister said,"Wow!" Then Krystal saw a pilot flying. And the pilot was flying around making the letters and said I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL, AS ALWAYS MY SWEETHEART. Then when everything was over, Ranz had drive Krystal home. Which Ranz little sister had fallen asleep. When they had arrived home, Ranz was carrying his little sister. Ranz and Krystal was walking together and up to the elevator. When Ranz and Krystal had walk in front of there door. Krystal had kiss him and said,"good night and thanks for today." Which Ranz had froze like a statue. Then Ranz had walk inside his dorm and everybody had went to sleep.