I'm ready

The next day, they are at the smoothie place, but why are they at the smoothie place. Let's just keep reading and find out.

"Hey Krystal, can you take my little sister to this place where they sell little cute toys and such," Ranz said. "Right around the corner," Ranz said.

"Sure," Krystal said.

"But I didn't say anything that I want to go to the stores?," Ranz little sister said.

"Shhh. Here's $20," Ranz said. Giving it to her.

"Really. 20 dollars. I want more than that if you want. You know," Ranz little sister said.

"Fine here's another $20. Happy?," Ranz said.

Ranz little sister shook her head saying yes/smiling.

"Well you guys should be going now, so take your time," Ranz said.

Ranz little sister had pull Krystal arms with her. Let's go.

"What was that for Ranz," Yoona ask.

"Well, I have to think of something so that she doesn't know what I'm about to say," Ranz said.

"Wait, are you saying?," Yoseob said.

"Yep Yoseob, I am ready to propose to Krystal," Ranz said.

"Really?," Yoona said.

"Yep," Ranz said.

Are you sure you are not dreaming or anything. No. I'm not dreaming or anything, I'm telling the truth to both of you guys. I'm ready to do it. I see because yesterday you said you weren't ready. I know that I say that, but I was thinking about it all day yesterday. And I made my decision that I am ready for this. Besides, I am not just gonna be hiding myself away from her and just be her boyfriend forever. I don't want that no more. What I want is to be the best husband that will take care of her no matter if she is hurt or sick, I am always there for her.

"Well, we believe in you," Yoseob and Yoona said. "Now we just need to think of a plan, on how we are gonna do this," Yoona said. "But first we need to get you guys a ring. How are we gonna find a ring in a short amount of time, so that Krystal won't find out before us," Ranz said. "Don't worry I have somebody that will help us," Yoona said. Which Yoona was calling somebody. Which Ranz had look at Yoseob. "Don't look at me now, I have no idea who is she calling," Yoseob said.

Which Yoona was done calling. "So who were you calling on the phone?," Ranz ask. "Oh, I was calling my best friend who owns a place where she sells rings," Yoona said "And what did your friend say?," Ranz ask. "Well I ask if we can buy a ring that won't cost that much money in our budget. Since we don't have that much money," Yoona said. "And?," Ranz said. "And she said that she will let us buy the ring for only $100!," Yoona said. "Wait really?!!," Ranz said. "Yep. When I told her what you were doing. She felt really happy that you are doing this for Krystal. So she had bring the price down. And don't worry, the ring is not ugly. It's really pretty," Yoona said. "Oh okay, but," Ranz said. "But what?," Yoseob ask. "How are we gonna do it, like when. Hmmm," Ranz said. "Why don't we do it today," Yoona said. "But will we even have time to do it because you know we have to set it up and stuff," Ranz said. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Why don't we just do it tomorrow, I will go get the ring and set up a place where you will propose. And that I will tell you the location of the place, while you and Yoseob think of something so that Krystal won't find out what we are doing. You got that," Yoona said. "Roger that," Ranz and Yoseob said.

"I'm back," Krystal said. Which Ranz little sister had ran up to Ranz. Look at what I got big brother. A big disney teddy bear from the movie called," Brave ". "It's a cute bear that you got. You must had ran out of breath," Ranz said. Looking at Krystal. "Yeah. It was hard finding something that she had really wanted. And it was not that easy," Krystal said. "Little sis, did you made Krystal having a hard time finding stuff that you want?," Ranz ask. Ranz little sister had whisper in Ranz ear and said,"You were the one who had wanted me to make her take a long time so that you can think about Krystal. You know what I mean." "What did your little sister say?," Krystal ask. Which Ranz had put cream bread in his little sister mouth. Oh nothing. "She didn't say anything," Ranz said. "Well okay then," Krystal said.

"Well it's getting late, why don't we go home and sleep/rest for today," Yoona said. "Finally I'm already tired and ready to go home," Krystal said.

When they had finally got home, Krystal had went straight to the room and sleep, Yoseob was watching some new episodes before he goes to bed, Yoona was washing her face, and Ranz was helping his little sister go to sleep.