The Audition

Today was the audition to become a group called Chicser, but there will be only be 6 members in this group.

It was morning and today is a big day for Ranz.
He was feeling so happy because there was this big audition today.

Phone ringing.
Ranz picks it up and it was Yoseob who called.

"You know what today is?," Yoseob ask. "Yep the audition," Ranz said.

A knocking sound came from Ranz door.

"Coming," Ranz said. "I will have to call you back later Yoseob," Ranz said. "Okay," Yoseob said.

Hangs up the phone.

"I wonder who could that be in front of my door," Ranz said. Wondering to himslef.

When Ranz had open the door, it was his little sister! "Hey Big Brother!," Ranz little sister said. Ranz little sister had ran up to him and gave him a big hug. But hugging him really tight. "Um. I think you should let go of me right now. Please," Ranz said. Getting slowly to the point where he can't breath. Ranz little sister let's go. "Sorry about that big brother," Ranz little sister said. "So where's mom," Ranz ask. "I'm right here," Ranz mom said. Carrying a bunch of stuff. "Oh. Here mom let me help you. What's all these stuff for anyway," Ranz said. Getting confuse. "You didn't get the text message that I had send you? The one that says that you will be taking care of your little sister for the couple of months," Ranz mom said. "What you mean months?," Ranz said. "Well for one thing, your little sister haven't seen you for couple of years. So it's best for you two to spend time with each other. Well I got to go now bye!," Ranz mom said. "Oh wait. I forgot to give this to you Ranz," Ranz mom said. "What's this," Ranz ask. "Money. What else. Well bye again now," Ranz mom said.
"Bye mommy," Ranz little sister said.

Ranz closes the door behind him.

"So what are we doing today big brother?," Ranz little sister ask. "Well I have an audition today, would you like to come and support me," Ranz said. "Yes!," his little sister said. "Okay then let's go but I need to change my cloths first because you know I can't be wearing my pajamas clothes there," Ranz said.

So then, right after Ranz had finish changing from sleeping cloths to not so sleepy.
They were then finally made it to the audition.

Once they got there, Ranz had heard Yoseob and Krystal had shouted his name. "Hey you guys," Ranz said. "What are you guys doing here?," Ranz ask. "We came here to support you. And who's this cute little girl," Krystal said. "This is my...," Ranz said. But was stop by his little sister. Which Ranz little sister had push him away and said "hi, I'm Ranz little sister." "Nice to meet you. How cute she is," Krystal said. "RANZ KYLE, PLEASE REPORT TO THE STAGE!," the speaker said. "Well wish me good luck you guys," Ranz said. "Good luck!!!!," they all said. "Remember Big Brother, Pizza Is Your Favorite!!," his little sister said.

And off Ranz goes.