Snowing/Christmas

It was finally christmas.

Ranz little sister had woke up.

"Big brother why is it so cold," Ranz little sister said. "What do you want from me," Ranz said. Feeling tired.

Then Ranz little sister had jump out of the bed and said," look big brother it's snowing."

Ranz had got out of the bed and went to look at the window.

"Wow it is snowing," Ranz said. "Big brother," his little sister said. "What," Ranz said. "DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?!," Ranz little sister said. "Uhhhh. Let me think about that.....No," Ranz said. "Why not," she said. "Because I don't feel like going in the cold," Ranz said. "Come on big brother. Please! With a cherry on top," she said. Begging.

Few seconded later Ranz had then quit.
"Okay okay. I will go with you. Happy now," Ranz said. "Yay!," she said.

Getting her warm clothes on and out she goes.

"Hold on!," Ranz said. Getting his jacket/shoes on quickly. Chasing after her.

While Ranz and his little sister had went outside and started playing with the snow/laughing.

Ranz little sister said,"SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!," she said. And throws at his face. "Wait What," Ranz said.

Right after Ranz had turn around, the snowball had hit his face.

Ranz little sister was laughing in the background.

"I see how it is. Fine then you wanna have a snowball fight. Bring it on," Ranz said.

But in the end, they kept throwing snowballs at each other. When it was already time to go back in.

Right after the snowball fight was over, Ranz and his little sister had went back inside the apartment.

But surprisingly Krystal was just standing there holding presents at the door.

"Hey Krystal," Ranz said. "What are you doing here? I thought you were out with your family," Ranz said. "I was just waiting for you because I came here to give you and your little sister a present," Krystal said. Krystal gives the present to Ranz and his little sister. Ranz little sister said," thank you Krystal." "Your welcome. Well I got to go now because my family are having a christmas party later on today," Krystal said. "Wait don't go yet. There's one more thing that you have to do Krystal," Ranz little sister said. "What is it," Krystal ask. "MISTLETOE!," Ranz little sister said. While saying kiss kiss.

Krystal and Ranz was looking at each other.

"I'm waiting," Ranz little said.

"Well," Krystal said. As she had kiss Ranz first which Ranz was shocked. "Well I got to go now. Bye!," Krystal said. "I know you like that big brother," his little sister said. "No I don't. Just get in the dorm," Ranz said. "Hmm. Yeah right," she said. Walking in the dorm.

So then right after they finish opening the presents, Ranz little sister got a hello kitty doll house and Ranz got a video games and stuff. So then when it was night time and it was already time for bed, Ranz had been thinking about Krystal all day.

Ranz little sister ask, "what are you thinking about?" "Nothing and besides it's none of your business," Ranz said. "Come on, tell me," she said. "No," he said. "It's Krystal isn't it," she said. "No," Ranz said. "Stop lying big brother, it is her. You must be thinking about that kiss today," she said. Ranz had then didn't want to talk about it and thinks of something so that she can stop asking him those questions. "Well I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight," Ranz said. Trying to fake sleep but in the end he really did fallen asleep. "Liar," Ranz little sister said and goes to sleep as well.

So then everybody had went to sleep and they all had enjoy there Christmas Day.