Happy Birthday

Today was Krystal birthday and Ranz is planing a surprise birthday party for Krystal.

Ranz wakes up with an yawn.

"What a beautiful day," he said.

Being happy as usual but more than just happy because it was Krystal birthday.

"I wonder what will Krystal reaction will look like, when everybody surprises her especially me," Ranz said to himself. "No so fast", Ranz little sister said. "I'm gonna suprise her first and you can't stop me," she said.

Yoseob had then texted Ranz and said, "where are you gonna plan the surprise birthday party at?"

Ranz had texted back and said,"now that I think about it, where should I plan the party at? Hmm."

"What are you thinking big brother," Ranz little sister ask.

"Hold on I'm thinking of a plan," Ranz said.

Then Ranz and his little sister had started to think at the same time. But then suddenly something had pop up first in Ranz little sister head.

"I know big brother!!!!," she said. "What?," Ranz said. "You and your new band group should perform your first Chicser concert at a party on stage and you can show those girls out there, your abs. And see how good looking you are. Those girls will be like going crazy over you," she said. "That could be good, but then what happen those crazy girls run up to me and that I can't even get to talk to Krystal," Ranz said. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Hmm. Well I got nothing but you better hurry up and think of something because you know that we have a lot of work to do today," she said.

Ranz starts thinking.

"Um hello?," his little sister said. Waving her hand at his face.

"Hold on. I'm trying to think," Ranz said. "Let's see.... I know!," Ranz said. "What? What is it," his little sister said. "Yeah I have no ideas," Ranz said. "But big brother?," she said. "What?," he said. "It could be fun watching those screaming fans, get all jealous," she said.

"She is right Ranz," Yoseob said out loud. Behind Ranz front door dorm.

Ranz looks around. Everything gets quiet.

"Do you hear what I just hear," Ranz said to his little sister.

"Yeah. But I think.....it could be a ghost in this dorm," his little sister said.

Ranz and his little sister had both came closer to each other.

Getting scared.

The front door knob starts to to move around. Looks like someone is trying to brake in.

But then hears..."Um you guys. Are you even their. Ranz? Ranz little sister? Um hello," Yoseob said.

Ranz and his sister both had calm down.

"Oh that's just Yoseob," Ranz said. Feeling relieve that it wasn't a stranger or something.

"I'm coming," Ranz said.

Opening the door.

"Sorry about that buddy. Me and my sister thought that you were a bad guy. But you already came here so fast," Ranz said.
"No worries and sorry for not telling you that I was coming so soon," Yoseob said. "That's okay," Ranz said.

Yoseob coming inside.

"Not to interrupt your conversation with your sister, but your little sister is right Ranz. You could just sing her a happy birthday song, in front of everyone. And I can buy you two airplane tickets to Paris. So that you both can spend time together and that Krystal can even have her best birthday party ever too," Yoseob said. "Okay, but wait how are we gonna get Krystal to the concert," Ranz ask. "Well we could tell Yoona to bring her there," Yoseob said. "That could work too," Ranz said. "Well talk to you later. I will go get the stuff ready for Krystal birthday party and you can go get ready for the concert/singing to Krystal in front of her. Okay bye," Yoseob said.

Walking out of the door.

"Wait!," Ranz said. "What," Yoseob said. "But what about the group members and my boss. Like they don't know about the concert and stuff. You know what I mean Yoseob," said. About to panic. "Oh yeah. Don't worry, I got this," Yoseob said.

And had started to get ready.

15 minutes later

"I'm ready big brother!," his little sister said. "That was fast. Now let's go!," Ranz said.

Ranz and his little sister had then got in the car.
But when Ranz was driving in his car, he was practicing his vocals to make sure he remembers his lyrics. Which it is his first time singing it live on stage with a lot of fans watching him. Ranz suddenly then getting nervous and worries that he will forget the lyrics.

"It's okay big brother, calm yourself down and just start thinking about Krystal," she said.

Ranz had listen to what his little sister said and starts to calm himself down.

Breathing in and out a couple of times. To get his mind flowing.

Started to think about something else.

"Thank you, for that helping me and being here for me little sis," Ranz said. "Like I always say big brother, I will always be by your side and help you," she said.

Then when Ranz had got there, he went inside and he had saw Yoseob.

"Hey Yoseob!!!!," Ranz said. Walking towards him. "Hey Ranz! You made it," Yoseob said. "Remember Ranz don't forget the lyrics. It will be embarrassing if you did," Yoseob said. Then Ranz had gotten nervous again.

Ranz little sister tries to stop Yoseob by making those signs/faces but it was too late.

"Eh. My bad buddy," Yoseob said. Patting his back.
"Are you okay big brother?," Ranz little sister ask. "I can't do this," Ranz said. "Yes you can do this, you just need to believe in yourself," Ranz little sister said. Ranz wipes his tears. "Yes I can do this," Ranz telling himself. "Well you better hurry up because Yoona is bringing Krystal here and your fans are waiting for you," Yoseob said.

So then Ranz had got ready and even his members.

When they had got to the stage, Yoona had came with Krystal.
"Where are we going," Krystal said. "You will see," Yoona said.

Yoona then walks Krystal up to the stage.

"Now you can sit down here Krystal and don't even move," Yoona said. While walking away.

"Wait. What's happening and where are you going," Krystal said.

Which Ranz had walk up to her and slowly took the blind fold off. And everybody had said,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL🎉!!!!"

Krystal was surprise.

Which Ranz had told everybody to sing Happy Birthday to Krystal and then Ranz had kiss her on the cheek and said happy birthday Krystal in her ear.

Krystal had started to blush.

Some fans were mad and others were happy for the two of them.

Moments later, Yoseob had gave Ranz and Krystal a present and it was a trip to Paris for a 1 month vacation. Yoseob, Yoona, and Ranz little sister was so happy for both of them. So then right after everything was over, everybody had went home and Ranz had drive Krystal home too. Even gave her a kiss again, and Krystal said," thank you for everything." "Nah. Don't just thank me, I had some other people that had came up with it. So yeah," Ranz said. Scratching his head. "Well whatever it was, I just want to say thank you again," Krystal said. Kissing him back. "Well goodnight Ranz," Krystal said. Going inside her dorm and closes her door.

Though Ranz did blush again but once then he had went back to there dorm. And everybody had slowly went to sleep.