Hang out

Finally class was over. Bell rings.

"Talk to you later Yoseob," Ranz said. "You too," Ranz said.
When Ranz had spotted Krystal, Ranz had ran to Krystal and said,"hi". "Hey? Do you remember me?," Ranz ask. "Hmm. Let me think. Oh yeah, you were that person who was knocking on my door and yelling," Krystal said. "Well sorry about that," Ranz said. "It's okay," Krystal said. "So, what are you doing this weekend?," Ranz ask. Praying inside of him that she will say nothing. "Let me think? Um, I have nothing to do this weekend why you ask?," Krystal said. "I was just wondering if you will like to go to the movies this weekend?," Ranz said. "Sure, but," Krystal said. "But what? Is there a problem. Or is it because of me," Ranz said. "No nothing is wrong, it's just that. If only I can bring my best friend Yoona along and which your other friend has to come with you too. Because my friend has a crush on your friend," Krystal said. "Who Yoseob?," Ranz ask. "Yep, him," Krystal said. "Oh okay. Saturday, at 2:24 pm," Ranz said. "Okay then I will be there," Krystal said.

Right after Krystal had walk away, Ranz was so happy that he said,"yes yes yes yes!!!! She said yes she said yes."
Which everyone was staring at him.
"What? You never saw someone get excited before?"