At the Soccer Game

The next day, it was the soccer game.

"Big brother wake up," Ranz little sister said.

Jumping on the bed.

"What do you want from me," Ranz said. Mumbling.

"Today is the final championship," Ranz little sister said. Getting excited.

"What final?," Ranz ask.

"You know the soccer game that you will have to get ready for," Ranz little sister said.

"Oh that," Ranz said. Scratching his head.

"Hurry up and get change," Ranz little sister said.

"I'm coming I'm coming," Ranz said.

But when Ranz little sister had walk out of his room. Ranz had quickly close the door and went back to bed/sleep.

Ranz little sister turns around.

"Hey!," Ranz little sister said. Opens the door and walk toward him. "Are you even gonna wake up or not?," she said. Looking at him.

Few seconds later. The door bell rang.

"Who could that be," Ranz little sister said.
"I don't know. Go check," Ranz said.

Ranz little sister walks to the door and opens it.

"Oh hey Krystal," Ranz little sister said.

"Hey," Krystal said.

"Come on in," Ranz little sister said.

"So where's Ranz?," Krystal ask.

Ranz then wakes up.
Hears the sound of Krystal.
Coming in the dorm.

"Oh no. Must hurry up and change, before she see me like this," Ranz said.

Jumps out of the bed and had ran to the bathroom. He then had got change. When
Ranz had walked out of the bathroom, pretending that he didn't even notice that Krystal was here.

"Oh hey Krystal," Ranz said.

Hoping that his little sister doesn't ruin it on him.

"Hey Ranz," Krystal said.

"Why are you here Krystal?," Ranz ask.

"I just came here to tell you that I will be supporting you at the soccer game today. You know. That game you suppose to have today," Krystal said. "Well I got to go now, but I can't wait to see you there," Krystal said.

Gives Ranz a kiss on the cheek.

Ranz starts to blush and exploding of happiness in the inside.

After Krystal had left, Ranz had started to packed his soccer clothes and some things that he will need. Then after that, Ranz and his little sister had got in the car. And had started driving. Ranz and his little sister had got out of the car, right before they had got there.

"Big brother look! There's Yoseob, Yoona, and your members from Chicser," Ranz little sister said.

"Hey Ranz!!!!," they all said.

"Hey guys! Wait where's Krsytal?," Ranz said/ask.

"I don't know, maybe she's not coming," Yoona said.

Ranz had got sad.

"It's okay Ranz. She will come. You just have to wait. That's all. Now wipe those tears because you have a game to play," Yoseob said.

"Thanks Yoseob," Ranz said. Wiping his tears.

"Now go get ready for the soccer game and good luck," Yoseob said. Pushes him to go.

Ranz had went to the locker room and had changed into his soccer uniform clothes.

"Okay. I must win this game for Krystal. No matter what," Ranz said.

When Ranz and his teammates had came out, Ranz was looking around. Trying to find Krystal and see if she had came yet.

"I guess she's not coming," Ranz said. Getting all sad again. To the point where he won't be even able to play at all.

But when the game was about to start, Krystal had yelled Ranz name out loud.

"Over here Ranz!," Krystal said.

Ranz had turn around and had saw Krystal waving at him. Ranz was happy that she had finally made it. The game had finally began. Ranz was trying his best, but suddenly one of his opponent. That he was playing against another team. Had pushed Ranz to the ground and which Ranz was injured badly. The fans was worried even Krystal and his friends. They had to take Ranz to the hospital. When Krsytal, Yoona, Yoseob, and his members was waiting for him. The doctor had came out and which they all had ran to him.

"Is he okay?," they all said. Looking at the doctor. Waiting for an answer.

"I don't know how to explain this to you guys, but Ranz is .......... To Be Continue