Celerbrating

When Ranz came out of the door, Yoseob, Krystal, and Ranz little sister had ran up to him and said,"did you past?"

Ranz look up with a sad face.

"What's wrong?," Krystal said. "I didn't past," Ranz said. "It's okay Ranz you will get it next time," Yoseob said. "Just kidding!!!! I past!!," Ranz said. "You did! Your not kidding right," Yoseob said. "No I'm not and I'm 100% telling the truth!," Ranz said. "You know what?," Krystal said. "What?," Ranz said. "We should celerbrate!," Krystal said. "But where though," Ranz ask. "Don't worry. You will see when we get there," Krystal said.

Now off they go. "Yay for my big brother!," Ranz little sister said. When walking out.

When they had got there. They were at the restraunt and bought ribs, pizza and which that's right pizza is my favorite, lobster, steak, and for dessert is macaroons and cake.

When they were done eating, slowly but surely Ranz little sister had fallen alseep on his lap.

"Awwww. So cute. I wish I had a little sister or a little brother. Seriously, I'm not kidding. You know what?," Krystal said. Having an idea. "What," Ranz said. "I should come over and babysit your sister. Please?," Krystal said. Using her puppy eyes. Begging. "Okay," Ranz said. "Yay," Krystal said. Which Krystal had kiss him on his cheek. And said,"you are the best." Which Ranz face had started to blush. "Well I got to go now, see you tomorrow," Krystal said. "So Ranz, I know you like that because your face is pink," Yoseob said. "Well I got to go home too. But congrats on your audition though," Yoseob said.

So then everybody went home and sleep.