Please don't go/Listen to my feelings

The next day, it was morning. Ranz was up all night writing his song for Krystal.

"Yes! Finally, I'm finish. Now I just need to figure out how am I gonna sing this to Krystal. Hmm. Ah hah. I know," Ranz said.

Ranz was quietly knocking on Ranz little sister door. Ranz little sister had open the door.

"What do you want from me, do you even see that I was trying to sleep," Ranz little sister said. "Sorry little sis, but I need your help," Ranz said. "Ok. Come in," Ranz little sister said.

Ranz had sat down and which Ranz little sister was sitting on her bed.

"So what is it that you have to say," Ranz little sister said. "Well you know that Krystal is leaving soon to New York right?," Ranz said. "Yeah, so what's that have to deal with," Ranz little sister said. "You see, I want to sing her a song and try to convince her to not leave," Ranz said. "I see," Ranz little sister said. " So can you pretty pretty please with a cherry on top help me," Ranz said. Begging. "Fine. Why not," Ranz little sister said. "Yay, you are the best little sis," Ranz said. "Wait. Hold on a minute, what do I get back for a return," Ranz little sister said. "What do you want?," Ranz ask. "Hmmm. I want to meet Daniel Padilla," Ranz little sister said. "Um. Okay. It's a deal," Ranz said. Ranz little sister puts her pinky out. "Pinky promise though," Ranz little sister said. "Pinky promise," Ranz said. "Yay! So, what's the plan," Ranz little sister said. "Okay, so this is how it's gonna go. We are gonna get a group to sing a love song first. And then after they had got the things started. They will introduced you and you will sing your song. And other stuff. You got it now," Ranz said. "I think so. But don't worry big brother, you will be fine," Ranz little sister said.

So on Ranz and his little sister had told everyone what to do and making sure nobody tells Krystal anything.

Ully had then left a big teddy bear with and note by her door. Which he had knock on her door and quickly ran.

Krystal had open the door.

"Hello?," Krystal said.

She looks around but nobody.
Which she had look down.

"What is this," Krystal said.

Looks around one more time. See if anyone is there. Krystal had then took it and bring it inside her dorm.

"I wonder who could it be," Krystal said.

Krystal had open the note and it said,"meet me at the concert, around 4:24pm." "Hmm. I wonder what is it and why the concert," Krystal said.

Ully had text Ranz and said,"she had got the note."
"Good," Ranz text back.

"So did she got it big brother?," Ranz little sister ask. "Yep," Ranz said. "Okay everyone. You know what to do, now hurry up. We have 2 hours to set this thing up," Ranz little sister said.

When it was finally 4:24pm.

"Okay everyone, when Krystal comes in. We say surprise. Okay!," Ranz little sister said. "Okay!!!!!!!," they all said. "You guys! She's here," one of them said.

"Ok. Everyone you know what to do. Go go go!!," Ranz little said.

When Krystal had walked in.

"Surprise!!!!," they all said.
"What is all this," Krystal said.

Which the Chicser members had told Krystal to sit down and enjoy the show. When Apink had started singing a song called "LUV."

Do you remember? Times we spent together, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Do your heart flutters? That time you were my everything, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Now, I only think of you once awhile, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Can't we turn back the time?
I can't believe it, for a while
Our story that ended

(My love) On unusually tiring and long day
(My love) There's no one by my side L.O.V.E (LUV)

Even just for a moment
I want to lean on someone and cry, Yeah
That time when you and I weren't afraid
If we held each others' hands, Yeah
If only you stayed by my side
That day I wouldn't need anything else

Do you remember? Times we spent together, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Do your heart flutters? That time you were my everything, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Now, I only think of you once awhile, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Can't we turn back the time?
I can't believe it, for a while
Our story that ended

(My love) In those countless encounters
(My love) Perhaps I will forget you little by little
L.O.V.E (LUV)
However, when I think of that time
It still makes me smile, Yeah
That time when you and I were happy
If we face each other, Yeah
If only you only believed in me
You were my greatest strength in this world

Do you remember? Times we spent together, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Do your heart flutters? That time you were my everything, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Now, I only think of you once awhile, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Can't we turn back the time?
I can't believe it, for a while
Our story that ended

(Do you) Miss me?
(Do you) Miss me?
(I am) Missing you
In my memories, you
You just remain somewhere in my memory like that
(Never forget you)

After that was over.

"Okay Krystal, we just have one more song for you by your one and only Ranz Kyle," one of the Chicser member said.

Fans was screaming in the background. When Ranz was finishing singing his song, he had walk up to Krystal and said," I'm sorry for everything that I have done. And which I'm sorry that I didn't know that it will hurt your feelings that much. Will you forgive me?," Ranz said. Hoping she will say yes. "No I can't forgive you Ranz," Krystal said. "Wait what," Ranz said. "Just kidding, I forgive you Ranz," Krystal said.

Awwww in the background.

"I guess my work here is done," Ranz little sister said. "Umm excuse me little girl, are you Ranz little sister?," the sound of someone's voice clicks to Ranz little sister mind.

When Ranz little sister had turn around. It was Daniel Padilla. Which she just froze.

"Um hello?," Daniel said. "Oh sorry, and yes I'm Ranz little sister," she said. "Um can we start over," Ranz little sister said. "Yes you can," Daniel said. "Hello, I'm Ranz little sister. Nice to meet you," she said. "Well hello. I'm Daniel Padilla," he said. "I guess you both are having a good time huh little sis?," Ranz said. "No. Yes. No. Yes," Ranz little sister said. Well come here little sis and which Ranz was rubbing his hand on his little sister head. "Hey stop that," Ranz little sister said. "Never," Ranz said. "They never stop don't they," Krystal said. "Yep," the other Chicser members said. When everything was over, everyone had went home and sleep. Ranz had kiss Krystal on her forehead and said "sweat dreams."

And if you guys wonder what's that lyric is, it is called "Apink - LUV". You guys should listen to that song. And those lyrics does not belong to me it's from them.