Ready.... Action!/I'm Back

The next day, it was the day to make their
first music video.

"Ranz what are you doing?," Krystal ask.

"Trying to see how are we gonna make this music video. Let me see. Hmm......I know. I have an idea," Ranz said.

"What is it Ranz, did you figure out how are we gonna do this?," Krystal said.

"Yah, Um. I have no idea how are we gonna do this. Why is it so hard," Ranz said.

Ranz starts hitting his head on the table and getting frustrated.

Krystal starts to think for a moment.
Then seconds later, something pops up on her head like an idea.

"I know," Krystal said.

"What what? What is it, what is the plan. Tell me," Ranz said.

"Alright Ranz, calm yourself down," Krystal said.

"Sorry. I just want to get this thing over with," Ranz said.

"Now this is the plan. Ranz. You are in charge of the cloths, Ully is in charge of the hairstyle, Cav and Oliver is in charge of the decorations, Owy and Biboy is in charge of the cameras, the lights and of course the sounds and I will be the director," Krystal said.

"Wait. Who is gonna be in the music video?," Ully said.

"Well let's see. We could just hired an actress or something. No wait, we might can not do that because for one thing. Who can we find someone who is not busy and that they can understand what they are doing. Like they can understand their role in there scene," Krystal said.

Thinking again for a moment.

And.....

"ME!!! I CAN PLAY THE ROLE!," someone said.

"That voice sound so familiar, it's like I heard it before," Ranz said.
"No wait that can't be," Ranz said. Turns around.

"Hey big brother!," Ranz little sister said.

Ranz little sister had ran up to him and hug him tightly.

"How did you get here," Ranz ask.

"Mommy told me that you have to take care of me because she is busy. So, she had call your boss. If I can come and stay with you for a couple of months. Which he said yes and
yeah. That's how it went," Ranz little sister said.

"That's a good idea," Krystal said.

"What you mean it's a good idea?," Ranz said.

"Well we do need someone for the music video right. So Ranz little sister, would you like to be in the music video?," Krystal said.

"Of course yes. I would love to be in it," Ranz little sister said.

"Can this day get any worser or better," Ranz said. Shaking his head.