At California

So then Krystal, Ranz, and his Chicser
group is going to there first tour to California. Ranz had ask Krystal a question.

"Oh yeah. About that, let's see. Well during that time that you had told me. I had ask my parents if I can come with you and they said yes. And which if something happens to me. My parents is gonna kill you," Krystal said.

"Wait what?," Ranz said.

"Just kidding. My parents will never do that or do they. You will never know. Now here," Krystal said.

Krystal putting one earphone on one side of her ear and other on Ranz.

So right after they had arrive at California.
They were finding a hotel to sleep in.

"Ranz?," Krystal ask.

"Yes Krystal," Ranz said.

"Is there any food to eat because I'm getting hungry," Krystal said. Looking around.

"Don't worry Krystal you will get to eat, right after we unpack everything. Okay?," Ranz said.

"Okay Ranz," Krystal said. Finishing up unpacking hers too.

So right after they had finish unpacking there stuff. They had went to the restaurant to eat. Somebody had called Ranz.

"Who's that," Krystal ask.

"My boss had called," Ranz said.

"What did he say?," Krystal ask.

"He said meet him at the studio," Ranz said.

"I wonder what does he want from us," Krystal said.

So then Krystal, Ranz, and the others has arrive at the studio.

The boss had left a note by the door and it says that he will not be here today because he is taking a break. Which that means that Krystal, Ranz, and the others has to make there own music video.

"So what do we do now Ranz?," Krystal and the rest of the members said.

"Well. We have no choice, but to make our first music video," Ranz said.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go!," Krystal said.