In Love

Right after Ranz had walk back into his dorm.
He went straight to his bed and had lay down. Trying to fall asleep, but he can't and just started to think about the girl that he had just met today.

"No, I need to stop thinking about her, but she's so cute," Ranz said. Ranz then slap himself. "You need to not fall in love with her," Ranz said. And just kept on slapping himself. Until he snaps himself out.

Few moments later, door bell rang.

"I wonder who could that be," Ranz said. "Coming," Ranz said.

He went to go open the door.
It was Ranz best friend Yoseob.

"Hey Ranz," Yoseob said.

Which then Ranz had pull Yoseob into his dorm. Shuts the door behind him. "What was that for?," Yoseob ask. "I got to tell you something", Ranz said. "What you got to tell me?," Yoseob ask. "Would you keep this a secret and promise me that you won't even tell on anybody. And I mean it," Ranz said. "I promise, besides I'm your best friend," Yoseob said. "Well you see, I have a crush on someone," Ranz said. "Wait what?!? Who?!," Yoseob ask. Getting curious of who it is. "Shh. Quiet down. Someone is gonna hear us," Ranz said. "Ooops sorry. So who's the girl?," Yoseob ask. "Well she's really pretty, her name is Krystal, and she lives next door from me," Ranz said. "What!!!!," Yoseob said. Ranz covers Yoseob mouth. "Shhh," Ranz said. "Sorry again. My bad. Hehe. But when did you started to like her, Yoseob said. "Since today in the morning. Plus she just move here. So yeah," Ranz said. "Oh, but what are you gonna do now," Yoseob ask. "I don't know, but one day I will ask her out on a date," Ranz said. "Well okay then. You go do that," Yoseob said. "So why are you here anyway," Ranz ask. "Oh, I just came here to give you your games back that I had borrowed. Well I have to go now, but see you tomorrow in school," Yoseob said. "See you too," Ranz said.