New Student

The next day, Ranz had woke up. Feeling sleepy. "What time is it?," Ranz said. Ranz wonders and when he had look at it, it is 6:44 am. "Oh no. I'm gonna be late for school. If I don't get there on time," Ranz said. Panicking. Ranz had hurry up brush his teeth and put on his cloths. He had then ran out of the door and close it. And out of the apartment. He goes.
Ranz checks his pocket. "Now where is my keys. All man. I forgot it was on the table," Ranz said. Back goes in and out he goes.
And finally starts driving to school.

Right after he got to the school, he ran into the building, and straight to class. "Finally I made it," Ranz said. "Hey Ranz over here," Yoseob said. "Oh hey Yoseob," Ranz said. Siting down.
Yoseob looks at him. "Um. Why are you looking at me creepily", Ranz ask. "Well? Did you ask that girl out yet," Yoseob said quietly.
"No not yet and besides, she doesn't even know me that much," Ranz said. Yoseob looks at him. 
"Okay okay. So she doesn't know me at all. Why does life has to be so complicated," Ranz said. Banging his head on the table.

And then the teacher came in. "Okay class, have a seat and quiet down. Today we will be practicing your vocal lessons," the teacher said.

But suddenly someone had knocked on the door, and everyone stared at it.
"Um excused me sir," the girl said. "Yes what do you need?," the teacher said.

When Ranz had saw who it was, he taps on Yoseob. "What," Yoseob said. "It's her," Ranz said. "Who's her?," Yoseob ask. "That new girl," Ranz said. "Wait. It's that her her. The one you have a crush on and the one who live next door to you," Yoseob said. "Yes," Ranz said. "Oh. Eh. That's not good," Yoseob said.

Now back to the teacher/new student.

"I'm new here," the new girl said. "Let me see your schedule. What's your name?," the teacher said. "My name is Krystal," she said. "Here Krystal have a seat. You can sit where ever you like," the teacher said. "Thank you," Krystal said. Going to her seat.

Which the girl was siting in front of Ranz.

And Ranz had started to blush.

Yoseob taps Ranz's shoulder.
"I can see that you are happy. That she is siting in front of you," Yoseob said.

When Krystal had heard something and thought someone said something about her, she had turned around. Which made Ranz started to cough and looks away.

"Okay then," Krystal said. Weird. And turns back around. Facing the front.