At The Movie

The next day, it was the day to go to the movie with Krystal, Yoona, and Ranz best friend Yoseob.

   Ranz had woke up, he was so excited about going to the movie with Krystal, Yoona, and Yoseob, especially Krystal. That's all Ranz can think about is Krystal.

"I wonder what gift should I get for Krystal. Should I get her a rose or chocolates? Wait I know! Both!," Ranz said.

So then right after Ranz finish shopping. It was 1:24 pm, and Ranz was trying to hurry up and was changing into his clothes.

"I hope I'm not late," Ranz said.

Driving to the movie place.

So then when Ranz had got there, he was trying to look for them.

"Hmm. I wonder where they are," Ranz said. Looking around.

Suddenly, Ranz had then hears someone's voice but sounded very familiar. And it was Yoseob, Yoona, and Krystal saying your Ranz name. "Ranz over here!," they all said. "Hey guys. I was looking for all of you," Ranz said. "Who's that gift for?," Yoona ask. "Oh this gift. Well this is for Krystal," Ranz said. Krystal face had started to turn pink. "Krystal? Your face is pink," Yoona said. "No it's not," Krystal said. "Okay then, if you say so," Yoona said. "Hurry up you guys, we don't want to miss the movie," Yoseob said.

Off they go watching the movie.