It's time

The next day was a sunny day as always. But the day is time. "Wake up Ranz", Ranz little sister said. Ranz had just mumble. " Come on Ranz, don't you remember what today is?", Ranz little sister said. Ranz was thinking and then ding! Bells ringing in his ears.

Ranz had quickly got out of his bed and was looking for something. "Where's my phone. Where is it," he said. "What are you looking for Ranz?," his little ask. "My phone," he said. "I found it," Ranz little sister said. "Give me give me give me," Ranz said.

Looking at the miss messages/miss calls...........
Yoseob - miss call 12/miss messages 7.
Yoseob - Dude where are you? Are you still sleeping? I call you so many times and message you, but you didn't pick up or answer back. Just to let you know, I'm at the beach. So meet me their.
Yoona - miss call 5/miss messages 9.
Yoona - Ranz? You there? I got the stuff that you wanted.

"Oh no I forgot about it. I knew that I shouldn't have stayed awake for too long last night. What to do," Ranz said. Panicking. "Are you okay Ranz?," Ranz little sister ask. "No I'm not okay. I'm panicking. I don't even have much time left. I need to go," Ranz said.

Ranz had quickly change his clothes in the bathroom and out he goes.

"And I almost forgot. If Krystal ask where is me, Yoseob, and Yoona. Said that we have to go do stuff. And Uhhh. Just think of something and distract her. Don't let her know what we are really doing," he said. "But how will I know when to bring her there? Like when is the thing ready," Ranz little sister said. "I will call you or text you or something. Just please don't tell her what's really happening," Ranz said. "Okay okay Ranz. Now you better hurry up or you will be late, Ranz little sister said. "Oh right," she said. "Remember," Ranz said. "I remember and don't worry I got this. Yeah. I don't got this," she said.

"Now since Ranz is gone, what should I do now and how am I gonna tell Krystal. Hmmm," Ranz little sister said. "Tell me what?", Krystal ask. "Oh you scare me Krystal. Um well you see," Ranz little sister said. Thinking thinking/looking around the place. Ah hah.
"Um well you see Krystal, what I was trying to say is that the flower. It's looks dead, I think it's time for us to go buy new ones. Come on Krystal let's go," Ranz little sister said. "Oh okay. I don't see why we need to buy new flowers because they don't look dead to me. But okay, Krystal said. " That was close," Ranz little sister said.

Now going to Ranz.... "Now where to go next. Hmm. Should I go to Yoona first and get the ring or should I go to Yoseob to see what is our plan. Hmm. Yeah. I should go get the ring first," he said.

Ranz texting to Yoona - coming to get the ring. Be their in 23minutes.
Yoona - Oh okay. I will be waiting inside the ring shop place.

"Okay. I got this. I can do this," he said.
Finally Ranz is here at the ring shop. "Ranz over here," Yoona said. "Oh hey. Where's the ring," Ranz ask. "Right here. But we need to go get flowers," Yoona said. "Flowers? Why flowers? Can't I just propose to her with just the ring," Ranz ask. "No no. it's not romantic. Now come on. We don't have that much time left," Yoona said.

When Ranz and Yoona had made it to the flower shop place, they were looking around to see which flower should they get. What about this flower? No no. " Krystal doesn't like those flowers. Those type of flowers makes her sneeze a lot. ", Yoona said. "Well how am I suppose to know what flower she likes," Ranz said. "Just follow me, I know what flower she likes," Yoona said.

While Ranz and Yoona are looking for flowers, let's go and see what Krystal and Ranz little sister are doing.

"Come on Krystal. Walk faster," Ranz little sister said. "Why do we need to walk fast for? It's not like we are in a hurry for something," Kystal said. "Just come on," she said. "Fine fine," Krystal said. When the door opens, Ranz had turn around. To see who was that walking inside the shop place. "Is that Krystal and my little sis in the distance," Ranz ask. "What you mean you see Krystal and your little sis?," Yoona ask. "Oh no. Krystal is here. Hide," Ranz said. "What are we gonna do now ", Yoona ask. "I don't know, but we need to quickly buy the flowers and leave. But first I need to do something," Ranz said. "Ranz. Where are you going?," Yoona ask. "Hold on. Just stay right here," Ranz said. " Psst! Little sis," Ranz said. When Ranz little sis turn around. "Over here," he said. "What are you doing here?," she ask. "What you mean. I'm buying flowers," Ranz said. "What are you doing here," Ranz ask. "Well first off, I almost got caught by Krystal. And then I have to think of a plan/change the subject and now it ended up here," she said. "Well I need you to make sure Krystal does not turn around and see me and Yoona. So that I can buy the flowers and leave. You got it," Ranz said. "Okay," she said. "Now go go," Ranz said. "Hey Krystal look at this flower. Isn't it pretty," she said. "Yeah it looks pretty, but why don't we look over here instead," Krystal said. "Uh. Oh no. What to do. What to do. Uh. Ah hah. Ouch ouch," Ranz little sister said. "What happen/what's wrong?," Krystal ask. "Uh I think I got a cut," she said. "A cut?," Krystal said. "Yeah a cut. Come here and look at it. Quickly. It really hurts," she said. "Okay okay," Krystal said.