{C h a p t e r 15}

OMG I'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time, I haven't even been online because I've been extremely busy-- taking 5 A-levels in British school with lots of extracurricular activies keeps me very busy but also life in general does the same thing. SORRY! This chapter is really short but at least it is a chapter! 

I was confused and in a daze, disoriented, confused, and groggy was the perfect description of what I felt. I let out a groan as I looked around at me and realized I could not remember anything that happened that had gotten me into the predicament I was in now. I looked around me and saw that I was in the middle of a forest because as I looked up, I saw a stream light peeping out of light green leaves. Sunlight was over my face and I smiled at the beauty of it all, despite of the fact that I had not a single inkiling of a clue why I was here. 

That terrified me. 

I looked around me and saw that I was lying on a tree, explaining why my back felt so sore. Suddenly I decided to get up and when I did, I found myself falling back down to the ground painfully. I looked towards my legs and saw that they were tied together by what looked like a sisal rope. I frowned and wondered why the heck I was tied up, it seemed like there was a barrier in my mind blocking out what had happened after I had left the Keeper's cottage. 

"Oi! Eisha the evil witch is awake!" yelled a man whose voice seemed to have come right behind me. 

"She is?" Murmured another man, who seemed to be younger, from next to me. I almost jumped up out of fright, because I hadn't seen any people near me when I had woken up, and would have done so had I not been tied up and lying on the ground. 

Suddenly there was an extremely awkward silence and I felt as if the two people were waiting for me to say something. 

My mind became blank and I could not come up with anything intelligent to say, and so I blurted out the first thing that came into my mind, "Hola peeps!"

The man who was next to me walked into my limited line of vision, as I was lying helpless on the ground, and started inspecting me. I looked back into his eyes, which were a stunning shade of blue that it looked like he had his own sky inside of him and his eyes were the opening that gave other people a glimpse of his sky. They were so blue that when I looked into them, I could almost hear the sound of waves crashing against the shore although I had never seen a beach before except for in books. He looked like he could not be older than 25 and I suddenly found myself getting lost in a stranger's eyes. 

Suddenly he snapped his fingers in front of my face and narrowed his eyes at me, saying, "You are Eisha aren't you? Why are you pretending to be so nice?" 

All of a sudden, it hit me with a force of a train, filled with ten elephants. He and the other people who had kidnapped me thought I was the evil woman that everyone feared - even the people on the evil side. I let out a groan as I realized he hates me. 

"Because I am a naturally nice person by heart? Where is my friend anyways?" I asked, contemplating wether or not to tell him my story. 

The frown on the man's face deepened and he said, "I'll bring you to him." 

"How the heck can I even get up and walk if my feet are tied together so tightly? Can't you, please, untie them?" I asked with a slightly annoyed tone, as I was getting annoyed at having to lie on the ground for the past few minutes with him towering over me. 

"Do you think I would untie you and free you when you've done so much evil and could kill me any second if I did so?" He asked skeptically. 

"Do I look like I'm capable of hurting you? Just let me wallk..." I groaned. 

"Okay, I'll release you but if you make a single step out of line I'll kill you this second, okay?" He threatened with a slightly dangerous look in his eye. 

I simply nodded. 

"You're oddly nice today, it seems like you aren't Eisha even though you are which is creeping me out..." He murmured while bending down to untie me. 

If only he knew I was Mia, the exact opposite of Eisha. If only... 

Suddenly I was untied and I let out a sigh of contentment as I moved my limbs. Pure bliss, never would I ever have guessed a few days earlier that I would have considered the ability to move as a blessing. I stood up and stretched with a wide smile on my face, freedom. 

The guy with the amazing blue eyes raised one eyebrow at me and stated, "Eisha never smiles."

"Well, I do," I said with a wink and started walking in a random direction while admiring my beautiful surroundings. I looked back and saw him standing, rooted to the spot, with a confused look on his face. I let out a small giggle. 

"Eisha never giggles either." 

"Well, let me repeat myself again... I do," I stated. 

"Erm, this is a weird situation... Well, let me take you to your friend then because you honestly are walking in the opposite direction of where he is." 

"Oh, really?" 

"Follow me... I still don't understand why you are being so nice but just follow," he said and started walking the opposite direction of me.

 I sighed and followed right behind him, because, well, what else could I do?