{C h a p t e r 17}

Hiya!! Back with another chapter :) this chapter was fun to write. Enjoy! By the way I'll edit this chapter again tomorrow :D off to bed now

❤️❤️❤️

"Huh, I feel very tall right now and it's so weird anyways what's up?" I had a really bad habit of rambling when I'm stressed, and now I was more stressed than I had ever been in my life. 

"I'm feeling fine, can't wait to get back to my dad's Kingdom though." he said, giving a yawn, "oh, and don't think that because I'm slightly nice now, you'll be able to get out of my clasp. I'm  just still getting over the shock of you being nice to me, which is completely out of character."

He was the Prince? This sounds like a cliche fairytale except the prince doesn't know my real identity and I had to somehow reveal it to him. I wondered if anything fairytale like would happen to me in this magical world that seemed so much like a place in a fairy tale. I studied him again and saw that his curly brown hair seemed gold colored in the sun, which caused me to look around me and realize that it seemed to be already  noon on even later.

I looked at him again and saw that he was looking at me with a cute confused expression - his eyebrows furrowed. I looked lower and saw that his mouth was moving, I had been daydreaming for the past few minutes!

"... Do you get what I mean?" He asked, looking at me with an amused grin, as if he knew nothing he had said in the past few minutes had registered in my mind.

"Um, can you possibly repeat that? I kinda zoned out..." I quietly said, feeling bad for not listening to him. 

"Just that I'll keep a close look on you although I feel that you're a different person for some weird reason, but I won't let you escape, and you won't be able to escape from me," he said with a very serious voice, "after we exit the forest I'll have to tie your hands up even tighter as a precaution."

"Alright, " I mumbled, thinking about how it was even possible to escape from him and how deeply in trouble I was. I wondered where Fawaz was right now, I missed his presence already. My hands were sore from being tied back for so long, I would never be able to escape if I had them tied up.

"Anyways, let's go now!" He exclaimed and started walking down, "and don't think about escaping now in this forest, you won't be able to get out of it without dying. I hope you know that, although since you're the evil queen and all you may survive and I can't risk that chance, plus the king wants you alive and your magic won't work in our palace. I did already do a magic spell that will prevent you from running away as long as you're within a ten meter radius from me, as a precaution."

"Not that I even want to run away anyways, wait for me to catch up!" I retorted sarcastically. 

That marked the start of our four hour journey through the forest, during which I discovered more things that I had ever discovered in the past few years. The sky was wonderfully bright and shined light beams through gaps in the trees that seemed to dance on the dirt floor whenever a gust of wind went through the trees.The spreading canopy of green made everything below have a slight shade of green to it. The sky seemed like scattered pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, visible only through gaps in the green canopy.

The most noise was made by Tomiolo and me, the forest itself was quiet except for an occasional bird flying through the trees or an animal scurrying up the tree trunk. 

The place was beautiful in a mysterious way, and I felt myself falling in love in this strange fairytale world that would be even better if the circumstances I was in was taken away. 

Soon the trees began to thin out and I was beginning to get exhausted, I looked to my right where Tomiolo was and saw that he was in a similar state. As we walked for a few more minutes, I saw that we were nearly at the end of the forest and what was before us was an ocean of green grass.