{C h a p t e r 16}

Sorry I haven't been on Wattpad in like forever! I logged in today for the first time in forever and decided to post a chapter! From now on I'll update regularily, I promise. :) Have fun reading and be sure to vote and comment if you liked it! The feedback actually encourages me to keep on writing. :) 

* * * 

Despite of the grim situation I was in, I found it a little funny that they thought I was an evil witch. I'm not evil, although I often am up to no good. I wondered how I would be able to convince them I wasn't Eisha, I didn't want to wait one week until they realized. I wondered why evil people always wear black capes in these fantasy worlds - wait, I mean the world I am in now that's actually reality. If only the man with the amazing blue eyes would realize I wasn't Eisha, then we would have a chance at a friendship together. 

"Hiya blue eyed man, where in the world did you tie my friend? He can't be that far away..." I shouted after the man who was a good five meters ahead of me, which made me wonder, why wasn't he so worried that I would escape this place? 

"I have a name, you know. And no, you can't escape this place because you aren't familiar with it and you'd just die if you tried to escape, duh," he exclaimed, looking at me as if I was crazy. 

Oh my, I said that thought out loud. I have a really bad habit of saying thoughts out loud, my mom used to tell me that a lot. My heart twisted when I thought of my mom, I wish she had never gotten into that car crash and none of this would have happened. 

"Eisha, why are you standing there? If you do this more, I'm going to tie you up again because you seem like you're up to no good!" The blue eyed man suddenly exclaimed while warily approached me like I was a tiger about to pounce on him. This made me feel terrible, because I was the exact opposite of a tiger in this strange world. No, I was more like a small helpless kitten. 

"I'm not a scary person you know, you can treat me like I'm normal. What's your name by the way?" I asked, sounding more confident then I felt. 

"Secret," he firmly said and then offered, "I can show you where that friend of yours is if you will follow me without causing any trouble."

I nodded and he firmly gripped my arm, walking me towards Fawaz who was tied to a tree in God knows where. I felt a jolt of electricity run up my arm where he touched it and wondered if he felt it too. Looking at his surprised facial expression, I assumed that he did. 

I followed after him and soon, after walking in circles for a few minutes I caught a glimpse of a fat man with a cape around him also tied to a tree, asleep. He looked really comical, and I frowned, why was this harmless looking man here? Was he like the mini forest keeper or - 

"So, Eisha, here's your friend that you so much wanted to see," said the blue eyed man, interrupting my train of thoughts.

Then it hit me, how could I have forgotten? That fat man was Feliz, also known as my friend Fawaz. "Why is he still all knocked out?" I asked, getting a little worried about him. 

The blue eyed man smiled slightly and said, " we had a hard time knocking him out last night and had to hit him on the head several times... He isn't dead though, sadly I must add, his heartbeat is fairly strong!" Adding the last part when he saw my worried face. 

I walked to Feli- Fawaz and bent down to scrutinize him. He seemed to be bordering conciousness- I poked him in the stomach and grinned when he suddenly jumped up, or at least tried to.

When Fawaz saw me, his eyes became wide as saucers and I saw terror in them. Suddenly he started to ramble, "what the freaking hel- ck? Eisha? Why are you here and why am I tied down? Did you capture me? No way... no no no, that's impossible. Oh my goodness! I'm so dead right now..."