{C h a p t e r 14}

Sorry I haven't updated in forever! School has been hectic but I'll start updating more regularily soon because soon I'll be adjusted to school. I'm doing 5 A-levels so that has been keeping me quite busy along with violin every day. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

***undedited*** 

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and give me feedback! 

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•

        The kitchen was boiling hot. 

        I felt like I was becoming a piece of bacon from the heat, if that is possible. I mean, if I magically turned into a pig this very second, I would be turned into bacon the very next second, although it is made only from the underside of a pig. If I magically turned into ice-cream in a little girl's hand, I'd be dripping down to her hands. Anyways, in a nutshell, I felt like I was in a furnace. The fact that the only door out of this small kitchen was closed because Fawaz did not want any cold air to disturb the making of the dilusionjuice potion did not help my emergency case at all. 

        Not only was I melting from the heat, but I was also being forced by Fawaz to stand over a big black pot that was over a huge fire and stir the disgusting puke green colored liquid inside it. 

        Suddenly the mixture made a loud popping noise and I let out a scream that caused Fawaz to give a manly kind of scream. "What the heck?" he exclaimed. 

        I looked at the mixture again and jumped back when I saw that it had turned into a pretty mauve color. "Ouch" I exclaimed when I realized that I had bumped into the edge of a table with my hip. 

        Fawaz put out the fire and stirred the mixture a little more. 

        "Oh my! You did a magnificent job of stirring, girl. Now we only have to wait for my grandfather to come back and soon we'll be drinking the potion. The disappointing thing is that I heard the potion is extremely disgusting tasting but I guess drinking it does build character! Well, kind of..." Fawaz went on rambling for a while and it was pretty amusing to hear the random things he would say. I have concluded that he and his grandfather were both a tad bit crazy. 

        Suddenly Fawaz stopped talking and we went into a comfortable silence that lasted a while.

        I  jumped up several feet in the air when I heard someone yell in a surprisingly loud voice, "BAM! Mr. Awesome is finally here!" I turned to Fawaz and saw that his eyes were as wide as saucers and were looking at me with a panicked facial expression. 

        "Who was that?" I asked, curious. 

        Fawaz surprised me by looking at me with an embarassed face, saying, "Erm... My grandfather is in a super weird mood right now and is probably going to be really embarassing." 

        "Where art thou, mis amigos?" The Keeper asked loudly. 

        "We're here in the kitchen and stop yelling! What does mees ameegas mean anyways?" Fawaz replied. 

        "It's my friends in Spanish, I learnt it from spying on the human beings on earth. Well, not really. Actually reading books but you get the idea. Have you guys finished making the potion yet?" The Keeper asked. 

        Fawaz asked with a frown on his face, "What is this Spinis thing?" At the same time, I said, "Yup, we've finished!" 

        The Keeper reached in his small pocket and started taking out various things - a compass, mirror, napkins and a pillow. He stopped and exclaimed, "Where in the world is the bag of hair?"