{c h a p t e r 11}

HEY! I'm back with another chapter, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It's longer so I hope I pleased you after all this wait. The amazing banner by the side is made by @ohwellmalik

Before me was a path that was lined by little rocks with flowers peeking out here and there, a rainbow made by flowers. I was still in a bad mood from my daydreams being shattered by Fawaz, who was still holding my hand and literally dragging me to the path-- I was frowning despite of the fact that frowning uses more muscles than smiling. As soon as my foot touched the beautiful path, my bad mood disintergrated. I felt a warm tingling feeling go through me from my foot to the tip of my head and my lips curved into a smile that probably made me look as if I was grinning like a Chelshire chat while I was frowning a second again, oh and I'm not bipolar. Fawaz chose that moment to look back at me with a look that made me wonder if my nose had turned into a mushroom or something, he exclaimed, "Why, you were frowning when I pulled you up and I thought you'd never stop frowning but now you're grinning from ear to ear. Are you normal?"

"E-excuse me?" I sputtered, "You were the one who chose to ruin a perfect moment and now you call me abnormal because I'm smiling?"

Fawaz had let go of my hand and my hand felt strangely empty, he said, "If you're expecting me to say sorry, I'm not going to. Anyways, let's move on."

We had walked a while on the path when a thought came to me... Wat if my mission to the kingdom's center, or whatever it is, required only walking on these beautiful paths, then it seemed a little too easy for a what was supposed to be a perilous journey. Deep down in my heart though, I felt that this was not it- I felt that there would be peril in this mission for some weird reason.

I turned around and asked the Keeper, "So, is this it? Will my journey or quest or whatever you guys call this only consist on walking on these paths?"

The Keeper chuckled and exclaimed, "No! Journeys aren't things that are easy, they are filled with a little peril and adventure. Plus, your journey in particular will consist of myriads of things and peril will be everywhere soon because basically the whole world knows about you."

I felt as if I was suddenly a student in Professor Snape's potions class and he had just made me imobile by staring at me with his scary look, I was shocked that so many people knew about me. "Wait, what do you mean by the whole world?" I questioned.

"There was a prophecy about you that was made by a wizard from a long time ago, and everyone knows about this prophecy and when it will come true. The good thing is, no one knows what you're like or anything of that sort." said the Keeper with a thoughtful look on his face.

Fawaz interjected, "So, a lot of people and creature are searching for you right now. This part is actually almost perfectly safe because my father has control over it, but we will soon be in the dangerous part and won't have the luxury of being able to walk on these awesome paths."

Suddenly, I had another random thought and I added voice to it, "just out of curiosity... What happens to me in the other world if I die here?" I was genuinely curious. I mean, that was an interesting thought that kind of creeped me out. In fact, even the situation I was in kind of creeped me out, but I somehow felt at home in this place- as if I belonged here, which is also super creepy.

"Ever heard of people randomly disappearing and never being found?" asked Fawaz.

I nodded, having a faint idea of what he would say next.

"Well, a part of this group of people are people who have died in this world. A few people out of every generation can be able to come into this world, you're just one of the extra special out of the few. You're the one who will save our world, so you have powers none others have. Which is actually pretty darn awesome!" said Fawaz.