Zach Herron Imagine ♤

"Y/n are you ok", Zach says sitting next you.
You just shook your head no and started crying. Zach gave you hug and let you cry in his arms, he was rubbing your back so you could calm down.

"What happened Y/n, you've been pretty distance with everyone", Zach says worried.

"He got me pregnant and he just left me after 5 months of my love wasted for him, he just left me I mean after 3 months we both lost the love we had but I fought for it but he didn't and that's when I knew he was not worth anything. I knew he cheated on me, After that I just gave up but I loved someone more than just a friend he helped me through my worst he cared for me, He was perfect but what can I do now I'm miserable my life is awful and I hate it", You say with tear stains on your cheeks looking up at zach.

"Y/n all I know is that your better off without him and i know your going to be a great mum. I've also wanted to tell you something for a long time", He says staring into your eyes.

He was about to talk but you stopped him from crashing your lips on his, he was shocked at first but he kissed back pulling you closer.

"I love you Y/n and I love you more than anything I want you to be in my life forever even the baby"

"Zach I've always loved since the day we met I guess i just pushed those feelings away and never did anything with them until now. Plus you would make a great dad." You say smiling at him

"Hey they'res that smile, oh and I know I will make a great dad" he says laughing a little and then giving you another kiss.