Brooklyn Wyatt

POV Dominique:
I am Jacks twinsister, and it is nice but also pretty annoying. he was born first so he obvisiously is older. he is very overprotective. sometimes to much. i live with the boys, because me and Jacks parents passed away four years ago.

there is one rule you can't date one of the boys i dont like that rule. and you may know why.. i like one of the boys and its Brooklyn. he likes me too. we have a secret realtionship. i really want to tell jack, but i can't. me and Brook are the only one home right now. we are just cuddling on the couch. when Brooklyn is about to kiss me Jack storms in. "I KNEW IT!" he yells mad. Brooklyn trys to calm him down, but it's not working. "Jack can't you just be happy for us" i say with tears in my eyes. Jack shakes his head no and says "it is the rule Do" "I FUCKING HATE THAT RULE" i scream to him and run to the door ready to leave. when i hear my name. i turn around and see Brooklyn "don't go he will calm down." Brooklyn says holding my hands.

the next day

It's now morning and i'm going to Jacks room so we can talk it out. i knock on his door. Jack opens it and his eyes are red and puffy. "have you been crying" i aks him. he nods his head. "i have been a really bad brother" Jack says and starts crying again. i give him a hug and say "no your not." he lets out a sigh and looks at me. "are we good?" he asks. "we are more then good" i say smiling.