Jonah Marais Imagine ◇

I sat quietly on the cool white tiles of the bathroom, anxious and nervous waiting to see what the pregnancy test will say. 5 minutes later and I slowly look at what the pregnancy tests and it says positive.

A huge smile forms on my lips and i get excited, and I couldn't wait to tell jonah he's going to be so happy. We've been wanting to have a kid for a long time and Findlay we can. I got up from my spot from the bathroom and I left the pregnancy test on the counter top for now and I went and made dinner for jonah and i for when he comes home.

I clean the house up a little and I go have a quick shower before jonah comes home. Once I was done I put on a nice simple outfit and then I went and set the table up. 10 minutes later I hear the door open and footsteps walk into the kitchen and I instantly knew it was jonah.

"hey baby", Jonah says wrapping his arms around me pulling me into a hug as he kisses my forhead.

"heyyy", I say smiling and hugging him back trying to hold my excitement in.

"Ooo something smells good did you make dinner", Jonah says pulling a little away looking down at me. I not and smile.

"you want to eat", I say smiling

"Yess pleaseee I'm starving", he says kissing my forhead and going to go sit at the dining table. I giggle and come and sit as well.

We start eating and talking about our day and other things and once we finshed eating this is where I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Jonah baby I have something to tell you but I got to go grab something first", I say smiling and standing up.

"Okk?" jonah says smiling and confused at the same time.

I quickly run up stares and put the pregnancy test in a small cutw box and go down stairs sitting down in my chair and I pass the box to jonah.

"What's this baby", Jonah says smiling and starting to open the box.

"you'll see", I say smiling widley.

he opens it and looks in the box and his eyes go wide and a smile forms on his lips. I smile even wider at his reaction and wait for him to speak.

"your pregnent", Jonah says smiling up at me.

"Yeah baby we're gonna be parents", I say now tearing up with happy tears.

"Oh my god were gonna be parents", Jonah says standing up and pulling me up from my chair giving me a kiss and hugging me tightly. 

"I'm so happy", I say looking up at him.

"me too baby I can't wait", Jonah says looking down at me smiling.

"I love you", I say giggling.

"I love you more baby", Jonah says smiling and kissing me again.

(hello so this is my fixed up jonah imagine hope you enjoy)