Chapter 13

Alright guys. I now have three popular stories and I plan to work on them equally. This story, Project Supernatural, and Red in Wonderland are now my top priority. I will be updating one at a time during the weekends(because school is hell) and then these will slowly get longer. I appreciate all of your support. Love you all!

Chapter 13

That boy is dangerous. Was the first clear thought that entered through the fog in my mind.

I sat down and put my head between my knees, I needed to get my head clear before I went home and faced the mess that I had undoubtedly left behind.

I almost kissed him. He saved me from that human, the man had kissed me and was grinding against me in a foul manner so I burned him, making him shout before Angelo knocked him out with strength I'd never seen in a human before.

I'd agreed to an outing that was a terrible idea! I needed to stay away from this dangerous boy. Strong as he was, this relationship could only end in pain.

Relationship? Is that what this is? That evil little voice whispered in my mind.

I pushed it away and thought about Angelo again, the sweet way he looked at me, the interesting way he reacted to my touch. Not unlike the reaction I had to his.

My brothers were going to kill me.

But despite all of this, I knew I was still going to go tomorrow, I still wanted to kiss him, and I would go through all six-hundred of my brothers just for one moment with him.

I loved him.

And that was going to kill me.

* * * *

I stepped through the veil and barely got three feet before a daemon scampered up to me and began rubbing up against my legs.

I cooed and crouched down to pet the scaly creature. It was a minu, a scaly feline critter with long bat ears and poison fangs.

"Hey, girl." I said as the creature purred. "What are you doing here?"

Then I looked at its collar and noticed a peice of paper rolled on it. I gently took it off and as soon as I got it the minu hissed and ran off.

"Stupid minu's" I huffed and read the note.

My dear Evelyn,

I request an audience with you at earliest convenience.

Come to the throne room.

Satan

My breath stuck in my throat and my heart started to pound. I pushed it all down and made myself calm. Papa wanted to see me. I needed to be calm. This would be the hardest thing I'd ever had to do.

First I had to change, I didn't have time to go to my room and change so I took a short cut.

I lit my fingers and began to burn my dress, the magic flames transformed the angelic white dress into a slinky black thing, hugging my waist down to my thighs, stopping just before my knees. The sleeves vanished and my back became open, cutting down to my lower back, only a strap around my neck holding up the sweetheart neckline. Around my middle was the red satin sash, still presant, complimenting my ruby heels.

I put my hair up in a bun to let the skin of my neck and back be totally exposed.

I walked with my head held high to the throne room.

I was in so much throuble. It had to be about Angelo, Papa knew. He had to. And if it wasn't that papa somehow had figured out that I was going out without my brothers.