Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning and went to my weekly lessons. It was in a place specialy made to withstand the six Terrors of Hell. We called it the Room of Immortals.

So I got up, dressed in my black skintight jumpsuit. It was impervious to all of the Terrors of Hell. I put my hair in a thick braid tied with a red ribbon.

Isa and Virus came to my room and walked with me to the Room of Immortals.

None of us really needed the lessons, but Mortain said that we should continue to practice at our powers so that they would grow stronger instead of weaker.

Of course we all do it because Mortain is the first born and I don't even know how old she is, but she is wise.

Isa and Virus were dressed the same as me, the enchanted fabric clinging to Isa's slim frame, and Virus's lovely curvy body. Clashing with the red and auburn of their hair colors and Virus's honey skin.

We walked barefoot to the room chattering about nothing in particular. When we arrived Mortain was already there with Glacien.

No sooner had I stepped into the room someone tackled me from behind, jabbing a bony elbow between my shoulder blades as she rode on my back.

I smashed her against the nearest wall and then reached behind me and threw Azula onto the floor in the same move I pulled on Angelo yesterday.

The memory made me smile as I crouched to face my electric sister.

Sparks flew from her fingertips as she grinned and hopped from foot to foot. Never able to keep still.

I shot a fire ball at her and rolled to the side.

She easily doged my blast but the point was to distract her.

It didn't work and she shot a lightning bolt at me.

I twisted and missed it in a move not unlike the one Neo does in The Matrix.

Azula cackled and shot bolt after bolt as I ran around the room. I ran up a wall and did a flip as I shot a large blast of fire in her direction.

I hit her! The fire made a red glow bloom on her suit, but my reckless move cost me. One of her bolts got me in the arm, turning it gold and making my arm tingle and hurt like I had hit my funny bone really hard. My arm went numb and I switched to my other arm.

I laughed maniacly as my eyes glowed red and I did a complicated spell and fire materialized in three balls around me in the air. They shot after Azula in rapid succession and chased her like heat seaking missiles.

She blocked them with an electric bubble and glared at me, but then she grinned evilly.

With a flick of her hands she sent five crackling figures made of lightning and sparks. They ran over to me and began to fight me.

Now fighting lightning with fire is not ideal, that's probably why Azula attacked me and why I spar with her like this so often. Her gift can hurt me but she can't block against mine very well, and visa versa.

Her lightning thugs batted at me as I threw up a shield of my own. Made of flames it looked like I was encased in a tansuculent sun. My fireballs were still flying at her but they weren't doing much damage.

I tried something I had wanted to do for a long while. I grounded myself and called up all the power I had in me. I breathed it out slowly, it grew long and slim, forming a head and legs and whiskers and firey teeth.

Azula gasped and her electric apparitions vanished as I concentrated on my monster.

I had created a fire dragon.