She asks you to move in with her

After ten months of dating Ashley had finally made the decision that she'd ask you to move in with her. She had thought long and hard about it. After all, she didn't wanna pressure you into anything but when you stayed over a couple nights you mentioned how you wanted to do it more often, and that's when she decided she'd ask you.

She asked you to come over today, like she did everyday, to spend the day together. You didn't have to bring much of anything over considering that you had stuff at her house like clothes, a toothbrush, and some shower stuff. She ordered some take out for the two of you right before you arrived, deciding she'd ask you before it arrived. You walked into her house and saw her sitting on the couch. You kissed her before sitting down next to her, asking her what she was watching since you didn't recognize it only for her to pause whatever it was. You raised an eyebrow at her but smiled when she grabbed your hands in hers.

"I have something I wanna ask you and I want you to be totally honest with me. I understand if you don't want to though, so be honest, okay?" You squeezed her hands and smiled at her, trying to reassure her that everything was okay. "So I've been doing some thinking and I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me? Like I said it's totally your choice. You won't hurt my feelings if you say no, I don't wanna push you in to anything you're not comfortable with so just be honest." You gasped before pulling her in for a huge hug, both of you laughing when she landed on top of you. "Yes, Ashely, yes! I'd love to move in with you." She leaned in to kiss you when there was a knock at the door making both of you jump. She grabbed your hand and walked over to the door, paying the delivery man before walking you to the kitchen. "Let's eat in our kitchen." Something about the way she said it made your heart skip a beat. You couldn't believe how lucky you were. You were so excited to see what else the future held for the both of you.