Chapter 20

A/N:

I can't believe I've written 20 chapters already! Wow! And the amount of reads I'm getting... thank you so much!

Oh, I was listening to Maroon 5 while writing this. Adam Levine <3

P.S. Haven't edited :P

Chapter 20:

An excruciating pain jolted through me, like I had been struck with thunder, as Raiden pierced his teeth into my skin. It seemed like he knew I was going to scream because he clasped his large hand over my mouth, muffling my voice. The pain only lasted two seconds before an overwhelming feeling of pleasure replaced it. Raiden lavished his tongue over his mark causing waves of sparks to shock me.

I moaned, causing Raiden to growl and press himself closer to me, if that was even possible. He began trailing small kisses up and down my neck and whenever he brushed his lips across the mark, I whimpered in desire. Raiden began whispering sweet nothings into my ear every time I shook against him, probably taking it the wrong way.

When he pulled his lips away from my neck I noticed his eyes were still inhumanly black. We continued staring at each other, breathing heavily.

My brain finally cleared up and I began comprehending what had just happened. Making out, Raiden telling me I was his mate and then him biting me.

I placed my hands on his chest and used all my strength to push him, which didn't do anything at all. How heavy was he? This snapped him out of his trance and his eyes returned back to normal.

"What did you just do?" I whispered. Feelings and thoughts were overflowing my brain, I was a more of a mess now. Weird thoughts of jumping at Raiden and making out with him like crazy were battling with the feeling of wanting to cry and eat chocolate. Why did he bite me?

"I marked you," he monotonously mumbled, while staring blankly at the wall.

"Marked me?" I touched the sensitive spot on my neck and shivered, not use to the feeling.

"You're my mate," at this Raiden turned to look at me, his eyes studying my reaction.

I was his mate? All along I was the one that was his soul mate, the one who would spend my whole life with him and the luna of his pack? Wait, luna? I wasn't cut out for that, that would be a lot of responsibility on my shoulders. This would explain the feelings that I felt for him.

"I-um, you-I..." I was speechless and shocked.

Raiden suddenly bent down until our faces were leveled. His soft breath tickled my skin as his eyes roamed my face, "I'm sorry for marking you."

And with that he took off.

~~~*Raiden's POV*~~~

I was such a f*cking idiot!

I turned out from the alley behind the library and stalked down the street, murdering everybody who dared to look at me with my eyes.

By no time, I was already by the woods. I can't believe I marked London!

I entered the woods, scaring the little kids that were playing at the park nearby, and punched the nearest tree. The branches quickly sealed the sunlight from reaching my skin, creating darkness just like how I felt on the inside.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it back anymore, the urge was too strong. I told myself over and over again to keep my distance but all those thoughts would always disappear when I was near her, when I could smell her amazingly sweet scent and hear her soft voice.

I marched deeper and deeper into the woods, occasionally taking my anger out on trees or breaking branches. When I knew I was safe from the public eye, I quickly stripped from my clothes and shifted into my wolf.