Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

After agreeing to go on a date with Raiden, Zach suspiciously came out of the bathroom as soon as I said yes.

I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling more comfortable with him than other people (apart from my parents, of course) and he shrugged with too innocent eyes.

"So, what did I miss?"

Raiden rolled his eyes at him, "you didn't miss anything." There was another meaning in his tone.

"So, what were you doing here before we got here London?" I shivered as my name rolled smoothly off of Raiden's tongue. It sounded so good coming from his musical low voice.

"Um... well, I w-was... um," I stuttered, going completely red for the umpteen time this week.

Zach snickered at me and even Raiden had an amused look in his eyes.

I decided to shut up before I embarrassed myself even further and pointed to the living room before walking in. I plopped down on the coach, grabbed my packet of chips and resumed watching Masterchef USA Season 4.

I felt the weight of the coach dip as Raiden and Zach took a seat down next to me. My chips suddenly get yanked out of my hands.

"Hey!" I yelled as I watched Zach take a handful and stuffed it in his mouth like a true guy.

Crumbs were all over his squirrel cheeks as he obnoxiously chews on my chips, "you shouldn't eat chips when you're sick," he muffled and tried to grin which resulted to a wet slop falling out of his mouth.

My nose scrunched up in disgust as he shoots me a cheeky look before picking it up, inspecting it and then stuffing it back in his mouth.

"Who ever said that?" I scooted away from him and accidentally collided into Raiden. Glancing at him before saying sorry, my apology quickly died in my throat as I saw his hands were formed into fist and an angry expression clouded his face.

My hands automatically grabbed his, ignoring Zach's yapping, and I unfolded his fingers. I could feel his heated look on my face but didn't look up and instead focused on trying to get my hands to stop shaking. I began to draw circles using the pads of my thumbs onto his palms and relief flooded through me as I felt his body relax.

That's two times I had to calm him down today. Deciding not to think too much about it, I scooted closer to him, our sides touching, and away from Zach. This comforts him and his face isn't as guarded as usual.

The left side of my body was burning, being on Raiden's skin. My body heated up and the intense sparks caused my legs to go wobbly.

I reached up close to his ear, not wanting Zach to hear me and whispered, "what's wrong?"

Surprisingly, I felt him shudder and saw that the small hairs on the nape of his neck stand on end. This made me smile as I realised that I was the one who caused it.

"Oi, stop flirting you two," Zach shot us an unimpressed I-know-what-you-guys-are-up-to look which I maturely return with a poke of the tongue.

Raiden stiffened again and answered in a cold hard voice, "it should be you two that should stop." Oh, so this is what it's about.

Zach bowed his head slightly and in a surprisingly respectful tone replied, "sorry a..." but stopped halfway when Raiden shot him a pointed glare.

I stared between these two. What was that about?

*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

I'm on a roll tonight. I should be sleeping now, its nearly midnight. And I have homework tomorrow.

Damn you wattpad! Does anyone have this problem apart from me?

Somewhat short chapter compared to my other ones but I've already updated today so...

Anyways hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading :)

-amsterdamstars