Chapter 1

IMPORTANT A/N before the story starts, PLEASE READ:

Thank you for giving my story a shot! I really appreciate it!

I would like to acknowledge you so...

If you leave a comment, fan or vote in one of the further chapters, which would tell indicate that you have decided to carry on reading my story; I will reply, then I might go to your profile, maybe follow you and check your stories out.

Enjoy reading. :)

Also, this was previously called 'Robin and I'

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1:

I quietly slipped into homeroom this morning and quickly sat in my seat by the window. No one was here yet but the door was opened anyways.

I rubbed my hands together and pulled my collar higher as the frosty February air snuck in from outside. There were no heater in this classroom - or in any of the other classrooms in this school - so today I wore my favourite trench coat.

I resided in a small town called Alistair. The history behind our town was that back in the old days, there use to be a pack of 'werewolves' who roamed and lived here. They were called the Alistair pack. I always found it funny why we still kept the name when the townspeople despised werewolves, not that many of them believed they existed. Our town was surrounded by trees and there was a mysterious feel to it which I guess was why the werewolves lived here. But that was a long time ago.

I didn't know what to believe. During primary school, teachers had always taught us that werewolves were monsters that killed and maimed people and my classmates would be told at night to brush their teeth or whatnot if they didn't want the werewolves to kill them. This created a fear quickly and we grew up frightened of them.

However, my parents always told me that werewolves were just like us. Even though they were half something else, it didn't mean they were any different than we were because we were all human.

"Mum, dad, are werewolves real?" I had asked in my tiny 6 year old voice.

I glanced up at my parents as they looked at some potatoes at the grocery store. They immediately stilled and whipped their heads around the store, glancing to see if anyone heard. Mum bent down while dad kept an eye out and whispered, "don't ever say that word in public, okay?" She was staring at me with such an intense force that I bobbed my head quickly and kept quiet until the end of the trip.

As I grew up, I found it pretty suspicious that they kept on mentioning werewolves. It was a long time ago since they had existed so why still bring it up? My parents were very vague with their answers about werewolves, so I tried to find some books on them at the library. There was not one single book about werewolves and I was about to ask the librarian when I remembered my mum's warning. Then, I asked my new history teacher who moved from California if she knew anything but she shook her head.

If someone told me werewolves existed, I wouldn't be so surprised.

This was what I decided to write for my History essay, while not exactly in those words. I tapped my pen on the desk as I tried to to think of what to write next.

"Good morning, London," Mr Ryan grinned brightly at me as he strolled into the room, carrying some papers.

"Morning," I blushed and gave him a small smile.

If he smiled at any other girl at this school like that, they would have fainted. Mr Ryan had just recently finished college and is a P.E. teacher. He had a muscular build and crystal clear blue eyes. He also had dark brown hair that he would run his fingers through every now and then. Every girl in school had a crush on him.